A Good Girl's Guide To Murder / Cast

I wanna live inside your mind, nextTo your favorite songs 

To your favorite songs 

ROLL CALL !

Gone, gone, gone...

Is Delilah Tremaine, the lead vocalist of the revolutionary band, 'Laughing For The Crazy Woman' really gone? She was last seen with the band on October 31st, after what is considered by fans 'their best tour'. The energy and tensions were high, and some witnesses reportedly seen the lead guitarist, Valentin Vladimir, lead her away from the band, and she hasn't been seen since.

Valentin Vladimir, known for charming fans all across the world since the very beginning, but could he also be known for charming members of his own band? He did have an affair with a fan once. And, even before the disappearance of Delilah Tremaine, the two were always too close for comfort.

While theorists are coming together to form their own opinions on the disappearance, the remaining members don't seem to be too concerned. In fact, they announced they were going on tour within the next weeks, hinting at another album in the works. 

Does the band have something to hide? Or, is it just a coincidence that they decide to go on tour a month after the disappearance of their band member?

Or, the real question is, is this the end of Laughing For The Crazy Woman?

The New York Times,
November 4th, 2024 edition.