Chapter 3

Max POV

The next morning i woke up to a good morning message from (y/n)

I smiled softly at the the text and messaged back the same. I then got up and got dressed in my usual grey tee, black ripped jeans and black hightops. I soon walked upstairs after grabbing my bag and everything I needed for the school day.

Once I got upstairs I saw a note on the table that said

Dear Max,

We've already left to drop off your siblings. You wouldn't get up so we left you alone. Breakfast is in the fridge.

Love, mom

I sighed. It's been like this since I can remember. Me wanting to be a villain makes then leave me out I'm sure. It's not like I really want to but I'm sick of being in Phoebe's shadow all the damn time. I hate it a lot.

(A/N feeding y'all agnst bc I'm feeling it rn🤭)

I grabbed an apple and went out front. I locked the door making sure to grab my key,  knowing they wouldn't be home until after I am. I walked to school while having music playing in my headphones.

Once there I went to class since I was late. I walked in and the teache paid no attention to me. All the teachers hated me. I walked to the back of the class and sat down. I heard knocking on the classroom door and the teacher said to the person on the other side to come in.

It was (y/n) I smiled slightly happy to know this class wouldn't be such a bummer...

(A/N im making a small class scene then skipping the rest bc im un-motivated as fuck)

Y/n pov

I passed a note over to max and smiled at him as he took it. He smiled back and wrote on it, then handed it back quickly.

The note:

My place after? -(y/n)

Yea sure or my hideout i made? -max

Yea that sounds perfect! -(y/n)

After class (its lunch now)

(Y/n) walked out of the classroom with max (he was "forced" to be his guide) leading the way to the lunch room

"Alright were here. Usually i just grab my lunch then, go to the rooftop to eat with my group" max said to me and i nodded

We got our lunch and headed up to the rooftop where i saw max's group already there messing around.

"Hey max!" Gideon shouted and waved

"Is that the new kid?" Oyster asked him and he nodded

"(Y/n) meet oyster, wolfgang and gideon. Were in a band together." Max said pointing to all of them

I softly smiled and introduced myself

"Im (Y/N) (L/N)! Its nice to meet you all!"

"Nice to meet you too (y/n)!" Gideon said and wolfgang spoke in german.

(A/N i am part german and know some. I am using Google translate for some as im still learning so pls correct me if its wrong!)

"Hallo, ich bin wolfgang!" (Hello im wolfgang!)

"Hallo, schön dich kennen zu lernen!" (Hello nice to meet you)

Everyone looked at me amazed i could speak fluent german

"Is everything alright?" I asked

"You speak german?!" Gideon asked aloud and i nodded

"Yes im part german. I was born in germany but moved when i had turned 3" i replied

(A/N yes im adding part of my culture to y/n😀)

Max smiled and complimented me on being able to speak german fluently and be able to speak to wolfgang.

I smiled at his compliment and became good friends with his, especially wolfgang since i speak german too. After lunch we all headed back our classes and turns out i had all the same classes as max

I cant wait for tomorrow...

Word count:734

Also i wanna give a shoutout to:
@King_ofcool1234

For loving my first few chapters and giving me votes on this story! Im really glad you love the story and i hope you enjoy the rest of it! I give a big thanks to others who have loved this story of mine just as much as myself! Im happy you like it so much too king_ofcool1234 as i made this for shits and giggles at first lol. Anyway hope u all have a good day, morning, afternoon, evening or night!

Bye bye!