1.3 NOT IN MY HOUSE

ELLIE'S POV ;;
"Beautiful morning, isn't it? It's a shame you have to work, huh? Anyway, I would like a large sausage and pepperoni." Dad says to the worker on the phone. "Hey you guys, move!" Haley says to Alex and I. "It's just our stuff, Haley." I tell her. "Whatever, just keep your hands off of mine!" Haley shouts at me. "Hey! Just a second, Derek, what is the problem?" Dad says fluctuating between our problem and the cashier who's name is apparently Derek. "Alex won't stop touching my stuff and Elle read my journal!" She declares. "I did not! Why would I want to read your journal?!" I say back, annoyed. "Because it contains details of life that you do not have!" Haley says to me. Alex looks shocked at her remark but I am even more annoyed than her. "Ellie, don't read Haley's journal!" Dad tells me. "Ugh." I groan. "Sorry about that. My daughters. You got kids? What grade are you in?" He asks. "Phil!" Mom says. "Oh sorry, that's my wife. Claire." He tells Derek. "Luke was using his computer for this." Mom tells him as she shows what the device was used for. "Hold on, Derek I'm going to have to call you back." He says as he ends the call and fixates his eyes on the computer. "He told me he needed to do homework, but look-- it's a photo of a topless woman with the biggest boobs I have ever seen, driving a tractor!" Mom says in utter disappointment. "Okay, um first of all-- that is not a tractor it's a combine." Dad tells her. "I don't care what it is Phil, this is smut. Our 10 year old son is looking at smut. We didn't raise him like this, this is so disgusting!" She says in disgust and anger that this happened. "Yep, uh-huh. Completely unacceptable." Dad says like he agrees but something in his tone of voice says otherwise.

— COMMENTARY POV ;;
"Here's the thing... that was my picture. Well, not really mine. There's this guy at work who sends out these links. Does... doesn't matter who. Gil Thorpe. He sent out another one of the same woman dressed as a battleship. You know, the... you get...yeah. And then one of the transformers. And then it... it... Anyway, I had every intention of telling Claire. I just wanted her to calm down first." He says directly to the camera.

COMMENTARY POV ;;
"So, I forgot to say last time I was here but... I got Spencer's number!" I say with a squeal. "I mean, it's great. I've been tutoring him every Friday after school at the library and well his grades have changed.... Well... Sort of... Not really... They're the same! But that's not the point. He's really cool to be around, y'know? I thought he was going to be this self-absorbed jock but he's pretty chill. Did I mention that whenever I help him study he does anything to try and not study, I mean it's crazy."

— FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE STUDYING ;;
It's around 4pm on a Friday and we got out of school an hour ago and it's time for Spencer's weekly tutoring. I already told mom I'd be here so she's fine with it. An hour and a half into the session and he hasn't studied one bit. "You look great, today. Did you do something new with your hair?" He asks me in a sweet tone. "Yeah, I curled it last night." I respond sweetly. "It really suits you." He says with his deep blue eyes fixated on mine. "Thanks, Spencer-- but we really need to do this or your grades won't get better." I say flustered, stumbling over a few of my words as I pull my self together, I brake the eye content and we get back to studying. On the outside I may look calm and composed but on the inside, I AM DYING OH MY GOODNESS SPENCER JUST FLIRTED. WITH. ME.

ELLIE'S POV ;;
I'm currently in my room, on the phone and have my airpods in. And I'm talking with Spencer talking about our last study session. "So.. you liked my hair?" I ask him trying to act all innocent. "Yeah, I did. A lot. If you keep looking like that then I don't think I can study." He says in his husky voice. Oh God he is so hot. "In all seriousness Spencer we need to start studying like actually. Or else your grades won't get better." I tell him. "Yeah- I know. Don't worry we will- it's just..." He tries to come up with a valid excuse on why he doesn't want to study. "It's you! If you don't stop looking at me the way you do then I can't." He says playfully. "Hey!!" I say with a smile responding coy. "No but yeah-- I seriously can't wait for Friday-" His sentence gets cut off as my mom shouts. "Hold on, Spencer, I'll call you back. See you at school, yeah?" I tell him. "Yeah, sure. Bye." He says as he winks and ends the call.