~My Creator~

I watch as the scarlet hue of the flames spreads across the darkened sky. Amethyst looks at me. "You take shelter, I'm going to run back home to get my swords and come back." she says. "Don't move and stay put." before I can respond she just runs off. Wow, that was fast. I hear more people scream and I grab the dagger from my pocket. "Sorry Amethyst, but I can't stand by and watch." I murmur to myself. I feel myself grow energized. I drink the rest of my coffee. "I need to do something...I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!" I rush into the fire and see a giant shadowy entity. It looks down at me and I can almost make out a human of some sort inside of the shadow. Is a human controlling it? What's happening? I pull out my dagger and now I realize just why Amethyst got a tiny dagger for me because I feel energy flowing through it. My eyes glow with power and my wings flutter under the tense winds. "Stop terrorizing the village!!" I yell. I hear an almost demonic voice come from the entity. It's like I can feel its voice all around me. "Make me." It says. I know I won't win but something in me, this energy, is telling me otherwise. 

Did the coffee give me extra energy or is this something more? I pull the dagger out of its scabbard and drop the pretty scabbard onto the ground. I hear a voice in my head guide me. I don't recognize it but it feels so familiar. "Focus. Imagine the energy flowing into the blade and feel it building up." I don't think it's safe to trust a random voice but my instincts are screaming for me to follow the orders. I imagine myself holding the dagger and my power and energy flowing into it rapidly. "Focus, focus, NOW!" My eyes open almost immediately. 

The once small dagger is now a silver sword with sigils and writings carved into it. I smile as the coffee keeps doing its job of energizing me and I run to the entity and use my wings to help me fly up. I make it look like I'm going for the face but I fly above the entity and attack down, slicing the shadow in half, I dodge attacks as it swings at me with its left hand and tries to grab me with its right, but that's not what I'm mostly focusing on. I notice the two halves are connected again. "More force." The voice demands. I think quick and run in between its legs. Once I'm facing it from behind I jump up, using my wings to boost me just a little, and do the same thing. I slice it in half and see the back of a person. So a real being is controlling it. 

It manages to grab me and squeeze but the voice guides me again. "Use the power you have, remember you are capable of anything." the mysterious voice says. I imagine my power building up inside of me and a burst of light radiates from my body, and the figure lets go. "The heart, go for the heart." the voice chants. My blade shines from the flames and I feel the figure kick me, that's when I see Amethyst with her swords. "AMETHYST GO FOR THE HEART!" I yell as I fall to the ground. I use my magic to boost her up and she gets just high enough before stabbing where the entity's heart should be. The entity yelps and she pulls her swords out as it fades away, leaving behind an envelope with a red seal. I cough and crawl over to the letter. Amethyst comes running my way. Are you okay?!" she yells and I open the envelope, a small piece of paper inside. It says:

"Hey Marzana, you've grown up to be strong. I've been watching you for a while now. I'm your real dad. Of course though, you never had a fake dad did you? Anyway, me and your mother are busy so we sent down a little friend to check on you."

From- Dad