i trust her.

"I'LL PICK YOU UP BABY, ALRIGHT?" Javon told his girl on the phone. Kiera and Vivien were getting ready at Vivien's house. Ace told Kiera that she could go but when he found out Javon was picking up the two, he got angry, which made her confused.

The couple said their goodbyes and hung up. Vivien turned around to face Kiera who was seated on her bed. "Girl, why the hell is Ace mad at you this time?"

"Because it's Javon who's driving us. I can't even call him 'Wanna' because he gets mad when I use his nickname on him." Kiera explained, playing with her nails. "But why is he mad? I'm literally dating Javon, there's no reason for him to be upset." Vivien pointed out, turning back around to look at herself in the mirror.

Kiera shrugged, "He's just stupid." Vivien stifled a laugh as she brushed out her curls. The two continued getting ready, Kiera was taking mirror pics and Vivien was spraying perfume.

Javon texted her that he was here with Ace. He got a late-minute text from Ace. Kiera and Vivien made their way downstairs. Martha was on a date with a guy, she finally left her comfort zone and decided it was time for her to find someone new. The best friends exited the house and smiled as they saw their boyfriends.

Vivien jogged carefully towards Javon, she was wearing heels and she did not want to break her ankle. Javon chuckled at her effort and spread his arms for a hug. Vivien jumped onto him and wrapped her arms around him. Javon lifted her up and kissed her lips.

Ace pulled Kiera into a loving hug. No matter how many arguments they have, they'll stay and love each other no matter what. Ace was Kiera's first everything, except hugging. He was her first boyfriend, serious relationship. She had talking stages but she lost interest in all of them.

The guys opened the car doors for their girls. Before Javon closed Vivien's door, he gave her a small peck on her cheek. The four were in the car, blasting music. Jaden went with Miguel, Alejandro, Kacey and Preston. Jocelyn was at a family dinner so she couldn't make it.

"We haven't been to a party in a hot minute." Javon chuckled, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "Are you drinking?" Vivien asked, looking at him. He shook his head and bit his lip, "Nah."

Vivien was about to say something until she heard noises in the back. Javon furrowed his brows and looked in his rearview mirror to see Ace and Kiera sucking each other's faces off. "You guys couldn't wait until the party? Use a condom back there!" Javon opened his compartment and pulled out a condom, throwing it at Ace's face.

"Why do you just have condoms in there?" Vivien raised a brow. Javon stayed silent, he turned left and then looked at her. "Preston left them in there." Vivien wasn't sure if he was lying. He wouldn't. He hasn't lost his virginity.

Vivien stayed silent, watching the road. Javon knew that she felt uncomfortable. He held her hand, placing a small kiss on her knuckles. She smiled at him which made him fall harder.

'Her smile's so beautiful.' He thought.

-

The four friends arrived at the house. Ace texted Preston and the others to inform them that they were there. Javon knocked on the door and wrapped his arm around Vivien. The door opened and they thought it was going to be JC but it was actually...

"Tony!" Ace exclaimed, dabbing him up. "Hey guys." Tony greeted, nervously chuckling. "Are they all here?" Javon questioned. Tony nodded and took a step back, giving them a chance to enter the house.

The first person they saw was Alejandro who was pouring drinks into red solo cups. "Yo, Ale!" Kiera called him out. Ace side-eyed her but shrugged it off. Alejandro looked at who called his name and smiled. "Hey guys! The others are outside, there's a swimming pool and hot tub!"