Chapter one: Stuff happening

It was another cold and snow filled day in Snowdin. Everyone was walking around, enjoying life the best they can, not hiding anything. Except for two people of course. Papyrus and Sans. They were hiding an entire human in their shed. The human’s name was Y/N. Y/N had killed a lot of people before multiple resets. On the most recent reset, Sans decided enough was enough and locked Y/N in the shed. They now stays there to this day. They have (H/L= hair length), (H/C= Hair color, go wild with the coloring in your creative little brain) and (E/C= Eye color) eyes. They are always wearing a (choose ur color) hoodie with the hood up. They also wear (choose ur color) sweatpants that could pass as pajamas and (choose ur color) socks. They are missing one of their shoes but the shoe they still has is (choose ur color, ur not getting the other shoe back btw so go wild). Either Sans or Papyrus would go out to the shed once or twice a day to give Y/N food. One day, when Papyrus was going out to give Y/N their daily food supply, but this day was different, because you spoke. (Srry for the description change, I dunno)
“Hi..” You said
“Wait, you speak?” Papyrus asked.
“Yes.” You said, your tone still quiet
“Why have you never spoken before?” Papyrus asked another question.
“Never felt a need to.. I just thought I'd mix it up today..” You replied, your tone still quiet.
“Oh. Okay. Well, here's your food for today.” Papyrus says, sliding the tray of food into the slot in the door, preparing to leave.
“Wait..” You said. “Please don't leave..” You said, sticking your hand out of the slot slightly. You sounded somewhat sad or lonely.
“I'm sorry but my brother’s waiting for me inside and will tell me off for hanging out with you. Goodbye, human.” Papyrus said, leaving.
After you heard Papyrus go inside of the house, you shoved the tray of food back out of the slot, the tray and the food landing on the snowy ground with little to no sound. Hours later, Sans comes out to give you the second tray of food. He stops when he realizes that you rejected the first tray of food. He approaches the door, placing the tray he was holding on the ground. He knocks on the door.
“hey kid,  told me about your little ‘surprise’ earlier. wanna tell me what that's about?” He asks, his tone casual.
“No.” you replied simply.
“then no food for you. seems like you don't want it anyway.” He says, trying to get some sort of response or action out of her.
You stay quiet, sitting in the corner of the shed.
“gee kid, my brother said that you were talkative earlier. what's for the sudden change?” He asks, his tone still casual.
You walk up to the door, staring through the slot at Sans.
“Because I know you aren't easily manipulated or taken advantage of.” You reply.
“nice to know you think my brother is some sort of gullible child.” He replies in a somewhat harsh tone.
You walk away from the door, going back into the corner of the shed.
“just so you know, i'm not leaving until we have a proper ‘conversation’.” Sans says, entering the shed.
You do not react to him entering the shed, knowing that you will be killed over and over again if you attack Sans or anyone else. Sans sits in the corner opposite the one of you was in, looking at you. Hours pass, nothing. After a few more hours, Sans decides it would be best to leave. As he stands up, You speak up.
“Where are you going?” You ask.
“back inside, you clearly aren't gonna talk.” Sans replies.
“You haven't given me a reason to talk.” You reply, defending your quietness.
“so you're saying that you would have talked more if we just.. started a topic with you?” He asks, somewhat confused.
“Yes. I might be a bad human but it was never my intention.. I let the power of being able to reset get to my head.. I.. I know it seems impossible but I really am not the worst person to be around. Most people would do the same things I've done before.” You reply, seeming to have a twinge of sadness in your voice. (Or not, idm either way)
“you're still a bad person. I can see through that “play victim and nobody will find out” mask, kid.”
You look at him, shocked.
“H-How did you..?”
“it's simple, really. i've seen it all before.” Sans replies quickly.
You sigh.
“I shouldn't have even tried then.”
You look out of the blocked window of the shed.
“you really shouldn't have.” Sans turns to leave before pausing by the door.
“oh, and if you ever try to manipulate my brother ever again, it will not end well for you, kid.” He warns, leaving the shed and locking it behind him
That warning didn't seem to scare you. You seem like you've heard this before. The next day rolls around, but things are a bit different.
“Papyrus hasn't arrived yet..” You mutter to yourself.
“Neither has Sans.. Maybe they're starving me today.” You says, seeming to not really care.
“Oh well, guess I got a day all to myself without any interruptions.” You say, standing up and stretching.
“What to do.. what to do..” You look at the window.
“I think I know what I'll do today.” You say, smiling a bit.
You walk over to the window, grabbing one of the planks covering it up and pulls. The first pull, nothing really happened. You pulled a second time, it loosened a bit. You pulled a third time.. *CRACK!* *SHATTER!*
“Oh shit, I hope they didn't hear that.”
The plank, as well as the window, had both broken.
“Wait, what am I doing, this is my chance at escape!” And with that, you jump through the window, part of the broken plank in your left hand.
As you ran for the forest, you accidentally step on a piece of glass. You push through the pain, knowing it would be death and imprisonment for you if you got caught. You swore you could hear footsteps behind you, so you ran faster. As you did, the footsteps seemed to grow quieter and fainter until they ceased completely. Still, you ran. You ran as fast as you possibly could, leaving a blood trail behind you.
“Shit, shit, shit, shit, I've got a trail..”
You look around for something that could help you, but you only sees trees. You then get an idea and without a second thought, you put the broken plank piece in your inventory (Undertale logic, don't question it ^•^) and start to climb the tree, not thinking twice about the pain or how high you'll go. After some climbing, you find that you've gone pretty high, not easily visible from the ground unless you really looked. You sigh in relief, the pain in your foot settling in as you calm down.
“Jeez.. I forgot about that for a moment..” You whisper.
You grab a firm hold of it, yanking it out quickly as you stifle a yelp. You put the piece of glass into your inventory with the plank, taking the bandage out of the inventory. You puts it on the cut and..
*You re-applied the bandage, it's still gooey. +10 HP restored.
You look at your health bar, seeing that it has 15 out of 20 HP left.
“Damn, that glass did that much damage? I forgot how much damage you take with less HP..” You say quietly, leaning against the base of the tree as you continued to sit on the sturdy branch you climbed onto. As the day progresses, you find yourself becoming increasingly bored and restless.
“Surely they would've heard something..?” You thought to yourself.
Then, out of nowhere, footsteps are heard.
“Sans! Look, look, the trail ended!” The sound of Papyrus voice is heard in the silence of the forest, along with another pair of footsteps slowly coming up to the tree where the trail ended.
“looks like it. good job, paps” Sans says, looking up into the tree.
“Do you see anything, Sans?” Papyrus asks, also looking up into the tree.
Your SOUL is racing, but you stay still right where you are.
“nope, i can't see anything up there, what about you?” Sans says, his tone having underlying suspicion.
“I can't see anything either. But.. but the path ends here.. maybe they consumed a healing item?” Papyrus suggests.
“maybe they did. let's keep looking, we can't let that kid get away” Sans says, the pairs footsteps going away from the tree.
Just when you think you were in the clear, Sans appeared in front of you on the branch, standing over you while you were sitting
“heh, you really think it's that easy to escape?” He says, his tone casual and somewhat teasing. Before you can react, a blue haze fills your vision and you can feel your body pinned down so you can't move.
“you tried, i applaud you for that. but unfortunately, i just can't let that slide. speakin of sliding..” Sans pauses and you can feel yourself sliding off the branch
You attempt to break free of the haze but you find yourself unable to. You slip from the branch and starts falling to the ground, the blue haze disappearing from your vision as you make impact with the ground.
*-19 HP
You see that you're somehow at 1 HP after that fall. (You didn't die from falling down that hole, why would you when falling from a tree?)
Your vision begins to fade out as you see Sans teleporting down from the tree, standing over you.
“shoulda just stayed in the shed, kid.” Sans says, the last thing you hear before your vision goes completely black. You know you'll wake up tomorrow though, you always do. You'll be ready this time, you will get free.

(Writers note to y'all. SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY SHE/HER PRONOUNS IN HERE, I had to go through and edit it since I didn't originally intend for this to end up on Wattpad but I was like "This seems like something I'd see/write on Wattpad.. I'm gonna rewrite this shii and make it another 'reader is in the story's typa thing. Anyway, I  don't know when I will make the next part so please don't get impatient or upset if I don't post another part or if the second part is dogshii. Anyway, that's all for now. LOVE YALL 💕❤️💕)