Lockdown x reader

You walked down the road to your house. Kicking rocks out of the way your day was terrible. Grrr why Ho why can't I have a good day you murmur. To day your worst enemy (e/n) had been soooooooooooooooo mean, then at lunch some bully's took you and (b/n) lunches, then at gym you fell so hard and nearly Brock your leg. On your way home it started to rain. Is this day for real you thought out loud. Bad day toots you heard a voice say you span around very fast and you saw a robot for a second you felt relived to see a autobot but then you noticed that he was no autobot he was a decapcon. H-how a-are you ? You asked a bit sacred. Names lockdown the bounty hunter a evil cute smirk appeared on his face plant. You took a step back and he took a step forward. So you had a bad day? Maybe I could help lockdown said in a evil but cute way. I-I don't see how you said . Well I could take you to my ship he said before you could protest you found your self next to a ship. Lockdown dragged you in. So your name is what cute (y-y/n) you said you soon came to a room. Take a seat he said gently, you took a seat and he sat next to you. You told him about your day and you soon found out you both had a lot in common, soon it was dark. Ho great it's nighttime you said well stay with me lockdown said but you only have 1 bed he smirked and dragged you to the bed lets just say that night you both had fun a lot of fun.
...............................................................................................................................................
Months later
After you met lockdown you say him almost everyday and even if you had a bad day you would not care because you know lockdown was always going to be there.😊

The end