Starscream x reader

You sat on some rocks watching you friends play soccer. You sight this had been the weirdest week of your life. On Saturday you meet a taking robot that was a foot taler then you named starscream and when you meet he started flirting with you. On Sunday he took you for a walk in the woods. On Monday he took you to school in his jet mood. On Tuesday he picked you up from school and drive you home in his jet mood. On Wednesday he helped you study for a test a you get a A+. On Thursday when your parents where out you and starscream had the house to your-selfs you watched movies played games eat junk food and at night he tucked you in and sleeped with you. And on Friday before school he asked you out and gave you a necklace you said you think about it. So hear you where thinking about it. As you where thinking about it your BFF sat by you.
BFFs: are you ok (y/n)?
You: oo um hy I'm ok just thinking.
BFFs: what are you thinking about?
You: a super cute guy asked me out so I was wondering if I should say yes.
BFFs: if you love him say yes.
You: your right ( BFFs name) thanks.
BFFs: your well come.
After school starscream was waiting for you.
Starscream: did you think about it?
You: yes I did.
Starscream : well
You: YES!!!
Starscream: 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😃😆😃😆!!!!!!!!!
So you had the beast date ever and so did star starscream.

( I know transformers have to be trailer then hum end but not in my storys😋)