chapter 22

WHAT!??" Yunjin shouted through the phone considering that Y/n's volume was up all the way her ears started to ring meanwhile Yunjin's door opened all of the sudden causing both of them confused.

"Ms.Yunjin your father is very tired, it'd be a really good thing to keep quiet until he's awake from his nap" Yunjin's butler came in.

"Sorry Seojoon" Yunjin spoke as Seojoon left the room while bowing.

"GIRL." Yunjin turned to the camera as soon as her butler left.

"He was nice! What's with the reaction?" Y/n whined.

"I'm not saying he's bad! He's literally the match for you!!!" Yunjin silently squealed.

"Right? Anyways I'll go sleep G'day to you Jinnie" Y/n spoke while yawning.

"Once I get there, I'll find out more about him just so you-"

CALL HAS ENDED.

"What is wrong with her, is she a stalker or something" Y/n thought to herself as she placed her phone under her pillow.

She turned around while laying down and turned off the lamp to go to sleep.

•••
The next morning, 7:38 AM
•••

"Son, get up, it's time for school" His mom wakes him up with a sugar sweet tone.

Beomgyu opened his eyes as he saw his mother standing next to the door.

"I'm up" He says before her mom could try to call his name again.

"Wash up quickly and get dressed, I've made you waffles with a fruit bowl" she says and slowly leaves his room.

Beomgyu grunts as he doesn't want to go to school but it was enough for him that he skipped yesterday.

He threw away his blanket and gently set bis foot on to the floor while wearing his slippers.

He took his steps into the bathroom that was connected to his room. He quickly threw off his shirt and bottoms and turned on the warm water to take a quick shower.

●●●

"Have a good day at school son!" Beomgyu's mom said as Beomgyu pressed on the door handle and left "Have a good day at school son!" Beomgyu's mom said as Beomgyu pressed on the door handle and left while waving back at her sweet mother.

closes the door and gets off the porch, making his way through his flower garden, it's spring and the water fountain built in their garden was flowing just like how the emotions inside Beomgyu were flowing

He made his way through the gate and left, while getting out he saw his driver and before the driver could open the door for him he opened it himself.

Y/n POV:

Y/n opened her eyes all heavily as she got reminded of the call yesterday with Yunjin. How she called her back and they talked way more about crushes and life. She had stayed up so late that she had a severe headache. She held on to her head tightly as if it would reduce the pain.

"I shouldn't have stayed up so late ow.." she spoke as she looked around for her phone just to find it on the ground.
"This fell!?" She panicked as she saw her phone on the ground and picked it up quickly to check for any cracks. "Phew, no scratches" she said and turned on the phone to check for the time.

"Oh its eight."

"EIGHT??"

She jumped out of the bed and rushed to put on her clothes.

She searched for her other pair of socks while wearing the other pair. She quickly put on the school unfired and rushed to put on her shoes.

The door swung flying and Y/n flew out while sprinting like crazy. She quickly pressed on the elevator button just to see that I was all up on the 8th floor.

"I won't make it to school like this!" She panicked and took the stairs quickly. She ran down the stairs and swung the apartment gates open and sprinted all the way to school.

"O