chapter 25

After a long day of school Y/n finally left the school, she had just got out of the gates after studying for the past two hours

She had walked out of the gate and was greeted by someone holding onto her wrist.

"Let go." She spoke coldly. She was having a bad day because of that one specific person and she didn't want to see him, it'd make her day worse.

"It's me" a familiar voice giggled.a girl tone being as sweet as the tone of the sweetest part of a watermelon .

Y/n's eyes widened as the voice sounded familiar to her ears. The sweet honey tone of her favorite person of all time.

Y/n quickly turned her head around to see Yunjin tearing up as she holds her best friend's hand.

"Yunjin!!!" Y/n starts crying while pulling her best friend into a tight hug.

"My babyyyyy!!!!" Yunjin giggles while tearing up as they both hug eachother tightly not letting go.

"Are you okay?? You sounded so down" Yunjin makes a sulky face.

Y/n's day full being full of annoying bees, the weather being awful and most importantly the boy she thought so sweet of turning his back on her. A simple appearance from her best friend was all she needed. She broke down in tears as Yunjin pulled her into the warmest hug.

"Awhh" she exhales, Y/n buries her face into Yunjin's chest as she sobs uncontrollably making Yunjin wonder about her day.

"Yunjinniee" she continues welling her eyes out uncontrollably while Yunjin pats her back gently, moving from the back to the hair. She's removes the small pieces of leaves out of her hair as she caresses Y/n's hair comfortably.

Y/n had a tough time trying to keep her 'idgaf' personality, but she could be any type of personality infront of her best friend and Yunjin wouldn't judge no matter what.

"Let's go home.. you can tell me all about it as we eat the sweets and try on the silly headbands I bought from the UK" Yunjin spoke as she pulled Y/n away to take a look at her face. Her nose all red and her eyes welled up. But under all those tears Yunjin still managed to make her lips face up instead of down.