chapter 24

"Let go of him! You're gonna get in trouble!" Taehyun tried to stop Beomgyu from punching him. Infact Soobin didn't say anything to him, Beomgyu has heard those words so many times that his head tricks him into thinking that the person he's standing next to is the one saying it.

Soobin pushed Beomgyu off himself making Beomgyu hit his head on the corner of the seat.

"Ack-" he winced as he grabbed his head tightly. During all of this chaos Y/n had woken up due to the sound and she was confused and scared too.

"Beomgyu!? Are you okay!?" Y/n threw her backpack away to take a look at Beomgyu and where he had hit his head.

Taehyun rushed over to Beomgyu as Y/n scanned his wound while searching through his head. All of the sudden blood could be visible in Y/n's fingers as he touched the spot Beomgyu had hit.

"H-he's bleeding" Y/n stuttered as she was also in shock. "Fuck it. Now he has a reason to go to the nurse's office" Taehyun cussed as he helped him get up by placing his arms over his shoulder.

"I'll come" Y/n joined into help as the three of them walked out of the gym.

Soobin breathed in and out as he got up while ruffling his hair aggressively. "I didn't fucking say anything..how come I get fucking punched?" Soobin spoke to himself all confused and frustrated.

"Shit. I do feel bad" Soobin mumbles.

•••

"Let go" Beomgyu pushes Taehyun off as he tries to walk away, he was embarrassed to be needing help to go to the nurse's office. Especially infront of Y/n. He doesn't want her to think lowly of him as he tries to brush the pain off but he can't because the pain keeps increasing and increasing.

As he storms off, Y/n grabs him by his wrist. "Why are you being like this? He's just trying to help you" Y/n tries to calm him down.

"What do you know Y/n? Can you leave me alone for fuck sake?" Beomgyu angrily spoke. Y/n's eyes widening as she heard the harsh words that went towards her touching her soft spot making a part of her poor glass heart drop a piece.

Taehyun heard those harsh words come out of his mouth and looked at Y/n who had glossy eyes that was reflecting the ceiling lights on her eyes.

"What a mess" Taehyun mumbled and went towards Beomgyu who had already entered the nurse's office.

Y/n stood there not moving a single inch as she tried to control her tears. Her throat hurting from the tears she's trying to hold in.

*Bell ring*

As the students crowded the halls with laughter and giggles Y/n stood 20 meters away from the nurse's office as if she was frozen on the spot. The waves flooding inside her heart and trying to move her glass heart. 'Does he hate me ?" She thought to herself.

"Okay then Choi Beomgyu. I'll leave you alone" Y/n said and turned her back to the nurse's office and walked her way to the changing room since the next class was P.E . She entered the changing room and saw her classmates dressing up and giggling.

"Y/n-ah! Why weren't you here for the first lesson?" Eunchae asked as she ran up to her.

"I-" before she could finish her sentence tears rolled down her cheeks making her embarrass herself infront of Eunchae.

𝘼 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 / 𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara