Prologue

I was under the shower, water ran over my body but I lost in my own thoughts

I was under the shower, water ran over my body but I lost in my own thoughts. Suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. This touch was seem familiar but at the same time I was feeling uncomfortable. His chin rested on my shoulder, I couldn't do anything because I was tired. "What happened mia cara seems like you lost in somewhere?" He asked me how did I tell him about that?I was lost in my thoughts.

When he turned me and saw directly in my eyes. I was not able to see so I bowed my head. He kept his finger under my chin and lifted my face. "You are my queen amore mio and you don't need to bow infront of anyone not even me. Now tell me." He said my throat was burning with emotions. How can someone love me unconditionally? I don't deserve this no I don't.

"Nothing has happened just I am worried about you." I said but he wasn't seem satisfy with my answer. "Now let's go otherwise you will get sick." He said in lovely tone. He didn't force to tell him.

He wrapped a towel around my body and we came into our room. He said to me to wear clothes.

After wearing clothes I reached towards bed and lay down. His arms snaked around my stomach and he pulled me towards him. I bumped into his hard and naked chest.

I didn't know when sleep took me and I was feeling relax.

Tell me your reviews on comment box.
Do votes because chapter 1 depends on
your no. of votes and comments.

Happy Reading Miei adorati lettori 😊♥️