chapter-10:

Author's POV

The evening sun casts long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky.
The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.

Ayesha gives all her information about her day in  college and also how she teases Farhad and his  reaction makes them both laugh out loud.

"Well Sana, where are Anaya and Tannaza aapi? You told me that they would be staying here for a few more days."Ayesha asked her while having a sip from the lemonade which Mrs Farooq served them.

"Yes, but Tannaza aapi left the day before yesterday because tomorrow is her sister-in-law's birthday, so they are going to Delhi."sana answered her  on which Ayesha frowned.

"Oh, but why does she live in Delhi?" Ayesha asked.

"Yeah, Alisha lives there with her aunt as she is interested in pursuing her career in fashion designing. Her aunt is one of the top fashion designers in India, so she wants to learn from her. They are close with her aunt Tannaza Aapi, and Ahad Bhai often visits her and spends holidays there only." Sana said on which Ayesha shook her head.

"Hmm, that's good her aunt is supportive, but when Anaya comes back, I miss her. She is such a lovely girl.  " Ayesha State while remembering Anaya talks.

"Hmm, I am already missing her, you know Ayesha. When I asked her if she would miss me, she replied that she doesn't miss me at all because she will play with her phuphi."sana said with a pout .

Ayesha chuckle 🤭 on her friend's reaction and sana glare her .

Before sana could say anything they both listen to the phone ringing .

Ayesha picks her phone and packs her bag" yeah I am coming ok."saying that she end the call.

Ok Allah hafiz Sanaa take care of yourself she hugged her bestie and went out side where a black car waiting for her .

Next day...
Sarmad's  Pov :

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.

I wore my wristwatch and sprayed perfume. And one last time, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was ready in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. My hair was set, and I picked up my bag and moved downstairs.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Ahad Bhai carrying Anaya in his arms while Bhabhi was setting the dining .

As her eyes fell on me, she spoke loudly, "Chachu, did you bring the chocolates that I asked you for?"

When I came last night, she was sleeping. And now, early in the morning, her energy level is high.

"Yeah, my baby, I brought it, and as you said, I packed it in gifts," I said, taking her in my arms from Ahad Bhai.

I saw bhabhi coming towards us from the corner of my eye.
"Come, let's have breakfast. Then we have to leave," Ahad Bhai said before bhabhi shouted.

After having breakfast I went out with Anaya to put the luggage in car .

"Chachu,ish phuphi alsho came  back with us " Anaya asked in her cute voice with innocent face.

"No baby she stays till her exams after that she will come to spend her holidays." I said on which she narrow her eyes .

Before I could say anything bhai and bhabhi come outside ,Ahad Bhai  gives instructions to guards while bhabhi holds Anaya ' s hand and hopped in the car as Ahad Bhai and I .