Part 11 : Growing closer

At 9:00pm:

Room G204:

All the girls are now sitting together after completing their works and they are just gossiping about some stuffs. Meanwhile, Leia and Evie tell Grace about what they did the whole day.

"Yeahhh and that Jess is such a fraud guy, he cheated and won!!!", says Evie.
Leia and Grace laugh at her.
"What's there to laugh!!!!!", Evie pouts.
"Relax babe we're just playing a little.", says Grace.
"Btw what did you and Ethan do in the meantime?", Grace asks.
"Oh we? We visited the aquarium..., it looked heavenly, I could never forget the view!", says Leia.
"Wow that's so romant- oh I mean fascinating!!", says Grace.
"True that...", says Leia.

(*notification sound*)
Leia checks her phone and sees a text message from Ethan.

(*notification sound*)Leia checks her phone and sees a text message from Ethan

The next morning

At 9:00am:

At the lecture hall:

The professor hasn't arrived yet so the students are busy chit-chatting. Meanwhile Leia and Evie are literally on the verge of nodding off and today Evie is sitting at the back because she wants to sleep and not get caught lol.

"See I told you guys not to sleep that late but you guys never listen to me.....", Grace scolds them.
"Next time I don't want you gu-"
"Good morning Leia!!!", Sandy shows up out of the blue.
Leia greets him back while being half asleep.

Meanwhile Leia watches many students entering the class last moment and Ethan also enters the class with his friends and strangely he looks really charming today.

𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
(𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵.. 𝘸𝘩𝘺... 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺... 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 ... 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨...)
Leia quickly looks away as soon as Ethan looks at her back and their eyes meet.
(𝘖𝘩 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱...𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥...)

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
(𝘜𝘩? 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦?
𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?
𝘈𝘩𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥....)

Eventually, the professor arrives and starts the lecture.

After recess:

It was a half day session for today and Leia has already told Evie and Grace to go back to their dorm without her as she wants to go to the library to borrow some books.
So now that the recess is over, Leia moves ahead towards the library alone. After 10 mins she reached the library and goes inside.
"Please show your identity card."
"Yeah sure, here."
"Aright you can move inside."

Leia enters the building and decides to go to the organic chemistry section first

Leia enters the building and decides to go to the organic chemistry section first. She walks towards the desired shelf and the book that she wanted is kept on the top of the shelf which is obviously difficult to obtain as she is not that tall.
She extends her right hand towards the book and still she is unable to reach.
Now, she stands on the tip of her toe and extends her hand and still she is unable to pick up the book but she is only an inch away from it. As she is standing on the tip of her toes, it is difficult to maintain balance and she tries her best to do so. All of a sudden her balance disintegrates and she is about to fall, but someone saves her from falling.

𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴?!
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵!! 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘥𝘥....
𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩!!!
𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...
𝘜𝘨𝘩𝘩𝘩... 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦...
(*𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴*)
"𝘈𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢.....!!!"
...
....
(*𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴*)
𝘏𝘶𝘩? 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦? 𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯... 𝘸𝘩𝘰...𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯?!

Ethan was already present in the library, even before Leia and after she arrived, his eyes went on her and he was watching her continuously while she was trying to pick up that book, he was going to help her to get that book and suddenly she lost her balance and she was about to fall.
But because of his of his fast reflexes, he grabbed her quickly and saved her from falling and getting injured.

"Are you alright? Leia?"
"Ahh yes..."
Leia quickly moves away from his arms and stands still.
"Thanks for saving me... Ethan..."
"No prob, be careful... you should have called someone to get that book."
"True that..."
"Leia are you feeling unwell? You seem very red..."
Leia puts her palm on her cheek and nodded in disagreement.
"No I'm good, anyway when did you arrive here?"
"An hour ago."
"Ohh alright."

After a few minutes of awkwardness, Ethan breaks the ice and asks.
"Are you gonna study here?"
"Yes I guess.."
"Okay let's sit there together, I actually need your help too, for some things related to seminar."
"Sure", Leia agrees.

They both go and find a good sitting area and start studying over there. Leia studies for organic portion and Ethan is preparing for seminar.

After 45 mins:

"Hey Leia could you tell me ab-"

Leia fell asleep in the table, as she was already tired and sleep deprived today and now also also she tried her best not to fall asleep and keep studying but she just couldn't resist at the end.

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧...
𝘚𝘩𝘦... 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴.... 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺...