Part 18 : Bitter Sweet

At the backstage room:

𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
Leia opens the truffle box and gets mesmerized by the visuals.
𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥... 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺... 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴.....
𝘜𝘮𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳... 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵...

Leia smiles while reading the note as she finds him really cute

Leia smiles while reading the note as she finds him really cute. She basically melted with his words.
After reading the note, Leia distributes the pieces to her friends.

"Guys come here and take some! Let's share!"
They seem to enjoy the truffles really well.
Leia takes some and munch it as well.

After 5 mins, Leia feels a little uneasy and is unable to breathe properly, so she drinks some water.
Evie observes this and asks Leia, "Leia what's going on? Are you feeling unwell?"
Leia's condition worsens she is now struggling to breathe..., "Uh.. I.. think... I'm getting... an allergic reaction....(*panting*)"

Evie holds the truffle box and sees the ingredients added. Evie finds that there are also some peanuts in these truffles.
"Leia... it has peanuts... I think you consumed a lot of peanuts...", Evie says in concern.
"WHAT!!!!!", Leia gets panicked and stands up.
Leia's skin starts getting red, her eyes her swollen and she totally unable to breathe at the moment.
She feels extremely nauseous and falls down on the ground unconsciously.

Evie gets panicked as well.
"LEIA!!!!!! Open your eyes! What's happening?!!!! Oh my god!!!"
All the guys rush towards them shockingly after seeing the whole situation.
"Evie what happened to her?!!!", Max asks.
"Hurry up!!!! Just call an ambulance first!!!!", Evie says desperately.
"Y...yes... hold up I'm calling!", Max replies.
"She's having a severe allergic reaction!!!!! The truffles had peanuts in them and she's fatally allergic to peanuts!!!", Evie says in rage.
"Oh my god! Evie... don't worry.... She'll get well soon.", Jess says while consoling Evie.
Nick and Max called the ambulance and now they are all waiting, they have no other option right now.

After some time, the ambulance arrives and the paramedics pull out the necessary equipments needed to carry on some action.
In the meantime when ambulance was on its way, Jess called Grace and told her everything. Grace hurriedly departed from the store along with Perry and reached the campus as soon as possible. They reached the building after a few minutes and ran towards the room.

While they were running, Ethan saw them and calls their name but Grace didn't listen and kept proceeding towards the room.
After coming outside the washroom, he sees Grace and Perry running towards somewhere.

"Grace!!! Perry!!!"
Grace doesn't listen but Perry listens and stops.
"Perry! What's happening? Tell me!"
"Uh... Ethan..."
"What's wrong just tell me everything!"
"Leia... Leia got a severe allergic reaction and collapsed in the backstage room... the ambulance is there to take her to the hospital..."

Ethan's whole world stopped, he was thunderstruck.
"We just came back from the convenience sto-"
Ethan cuts her off, leaves her at the place and runs towards the room.

At the backstage room:

Ethan arrives and sees the paramedics have put Leia on a stretcher and moving her out to the ambulance.
Ethan's heart breaks into pieces, he is regretting not being there in the room when all this happened.
The paramedics escorted Leia to the ambulance, Evie and Grace sit inside it with Leia.

Meanwhile Perry arrives and says.
"Guys don't worry that much, it's just an allergic reaction, she'll be back soon."

Ethan ignores her and says.
"Boys I'm taking a cab to the hospital."
The boys follow him and Perry follows them all.

At the hospital:

The ambulance has reached hospital and they are moving Leia to the emergency room. Evie and Grace are told to remain outside the ER as commoners aren't allowed to get inside it.
Meanwhile, Ethan and others arrive shortly after. They rush inside as soon as possible and ask the girls about her condition.

"Evie! H...How.. is her condition?!"
"I don't know anything... before sometime... they checked her blood pressure and it was extremely low... also her oxygen level was low as well..."
"Wh... what... what can we do... (*panics*)"

Ethan is literally malfunctioning and they have never seen him behave this way before, they were genuinely overwhelmed at the moment.

After some time, the doctor arrives. Everyone rushes to him, asking about Leia's condition.
"Doctor! How.. how is she doing right now?!", Ethan asks the doctor.
"Her oxygen level had dropped to a level where she literally looked blue, we needed to normalize her blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen level. We have done so, she would probably get stable within an hour."
"Thank you... thank... you so much doctor!!!"
"No need to mention."
They look inside through the little observation glass present in the door, Leia is still unconscious.

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺.
(𝘐.. 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳...
𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺...
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦...)

An hour passes by and Leia won't wake up.

"It's already time... when she's going to wake up?!", Grace says in concern.
Ethan won't say a word and bites his nails in stress.
Perry goes to him and says, "Ethan why are you stressing out so much it's not good for your health."