Part 13 : Unforeseen reality

During interval...

Meanwhile in the washroom:

As usual, the university washrooms got chambers.
Max entered the washroom, fortunately the whole washroom looked vacant, so he proceeded and opened the first chamber and saw that it is vacant so he went in.
After a few minutes, he came out and proceeded towards the sink to wash his hands.
While washing his hands, he saw something strange in the second chamber through the mirror. So he decided to go near it to check but then ignored. But again, his gut feeling told him to check, so he finally went forward.

𝘔𝘢𝘹'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦...
𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳...
"𝘈𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢!!! 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍.............."
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴... 𝘪𝘴... 𝘚𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠?!!!!!"

He is horrified by the visuals, Sandy is stabbed brutally by someone and there is blood splashed all over the chamber, blood is also flowing out of the chamber.
He screams as high as possible and runs away.

Meanwhile in the lecture hall:

While all the students were chatting, they hear a disturbing scream all of a sudden and everyone gets frightened...
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! WHAT THE F.............."
Max comes running to the hall all sweaty and goes straight to the professor.

"Sir.. (*panting*) ... sir.... A guy... Sandy... is lying dead in the washroom!!!"

Everyone gets intensely shocked and they all stand up from their seats. Leia looked frightened as well. All the guys rush towards the washroom along with the professor and the girls follow them.
Some of them enter the washroom and see a disastrous view, the girls are standing outside all frightened.

"Oh my god!!"
"Sandy... what happened to him..."
"How?!!"
"What the hell is happening to our friends..."
"Firstly Andrew and now Sandy...."

The professor calls the medical team to take care of Sandy.
Ethan goes inside the washroom and sees the horrifying view.

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦-
𝘏𝘰𝘸...
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺...
𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘩!
Ethan feels a sharp pain in his chest all of a sudden and everything seems blurry so he runs outside as soon as possible with his hand on his chest.
(*Running and panting continuously*)

𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯...
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪-
𝘜𝘩? 𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯?
"Heyyy!"
"Wait!"
"Where is he going again?!"

Leia observes him and this time she decides to go after him, she follows her and watches Ethan going inside the inventory room, which is totally empty.

Ethan is still feeling extremely dizzy, he holds his chest tight and bends down, looking extremely pale, having a panic attack.

"Till when you are going to run this-"
"Ethan?!"
"What.. is happening to you?!!"
Leia goes near him and holds his trembling hands.
"Relax Ethan.. it will be alright... don't worry..."
Ethan gains consciousness after a few minutes and he lets go of Leia's hand.
"Why.. why did you follow me... Go back..."
"Alright...", Leia says in disappointment.

Leia leaves the place while being being upset and goes back to the lecture hall where all the students were there.

"Where did you go Leia? Ahh nevermind! Did you hear Sandy is dead and couldn't be saved even with defibrillator!", says Evie.
"What?!!!! Are you serious?!! Oh my gosh that's heartbreaking.... RIP."

Within some time, the police force arrive and the students are instructed to leave the place after some investigation and interrogation.

In the evening:

Leia is sitting at a bench outside the dorm, near the campus garden. The weather is chilly as usual and it makes the mood even more melancholy.

Leia was already stressed about the death case that happened today and now Ethan is also contributing in depressing her mood

Shortly after, Leia gets a call from Ethan but she doesn't pick it up. He calls her for the second time but she doesn't pick up again.
She feels overwhelmed at the moment and decides to just sit with her eyes closed.
She switches off her phone and just sits quietly.
After a while, it starts raining and Leia opens her eye quickly but finds out something unexpected.

𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...
𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥...
𝘠𝘰𝘶!