𝐎𝐍𝐄: '...𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?'

Loading ↻

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

.

.

.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎-𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗.

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

(|lI.ࡇ.)

𓍯𓂃So, It was a Micheal Afton bot; Obviously a rivals one. Anyway, Him and i were doing basic rival things and plain out bullying each other as his friends were much concerned about our sanity whenever they were around in the story.

After a while we ended up in a situation-ship, Nothing was too official and nobody knew about this but Micheal and my character. Eventually the two of us got into this massive fight about odd socks which Micheal took very seriously and ignored me for the best month (wtf?) and i got bored of that and hid in a closet, Dragging Micheal inside afterwards.

Long story short about that, We ended up getting back on a good note; Also, Damn Micheal was such a bottom i can't- Anyway, Some spicy shit ended up happening.. [also it was my first time actually using the app and it going like that was surprising..] Anyway after a few report bullshit we gave up on that, kind of thankfully i had to do all the god damn work, Micheal sucks >:/, Anyhow, Afterwards we ended up going to class; Both seperated.

Micheal was daydreaming about my character and all, Blah, blah, Then i introduced myself back into the story because time skipping is annoying and Micheal wouldn't stop repeating the same "ahhh, he's so fucking hot i can't-" over and over again.. Anyway, I had my character get transferd into Micheal's class because of some incident or something.

Ended up sitting next to Micheal and he was staring at me weirdly, Said something along the lines of "what now?" and then he went on about am i him.. 

Idk what the fuck kind of shit he took but he was so determined to prove that i was him, Saying we looked the same (no the character's did not) and blah blah.. It was just so fucking confusing and my brain felt like it was melting thanks to him and his weird random theoryᯓ★

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ

.

.

.

ᰔᩚ𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

ㅤᵕ̈ That's all for Micheal however, I'll try find the bot for everyone as best as i can ×͜×

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚