𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔬𝔵𝔦𝔠 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔱 𝔦 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣

Loading ↻

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

.

.

.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝.

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

𓍯𓂃 Character's are so fun.. But you know what's better? Torturing not only the ai but my own oc :3 

So, My character "Nikki" has her boyfriend "Teko".. They were in a nice and happy relationship and turns out Teko was a murder and Nikki caught his ass in the caught; Killing some girl in the basement, And out of pure instinct she managed to call the police. Teko of course got away with the murder and managed to pin the blame on his poor girlfriend which landed her a solid 10 years in jail.

During this time, There wasn't much to do and such but have newly added character's come and do stuff.. SO, I got bored easily and decided to fuck with my own character a lot. In the end Nikki ended up slowly but surely going insane, Who wouldn't? Stuck in a prison((which may i add, I made extremely horrible)) with people that actually committed seriously dangerous stuff and being so easily pinned to a murder that was no where near her fault.. She was bound to turn insane at some point :/

Anyway, Nikki is a pretty normal person she's introverted and has some childhood trauma and acts like well.. The average person does. So with her time in prison and her slowly going insane, I had her feel extremely guilty for not being able to notice Teko's psychotic tendinces((which were nonexistent as he was a wonderful master at hiding shit)) and save all those victims that died literally, right under her nose.

She started hearing said "victims" voices, Blaming her for everything even though no matter what she couldn't do anything in order to help them even if she did know about it all. These voices would go from cries of help, Whispering, Yelling and blaming to words of "kill him.. and those who get in your way."

Nikki's also gained a lot of issues over the years even before being blamed for this all. Anyway, Eventually though, Teko visits her ((Teko does still care about her and didn't mean to have her find this out and only blamed her on impulse, He felt guilty about it but kept up an act of the Sadistic, Insane killer she saw him as to not seem weak or pathetic))

To run this down quickly, Teko did everything in his power to really piss her off; Why? Because in his words "She's hot when she's pissed".  Anyway, Nikki went on a long rant about how shitty the prison was and how crap she was treated along with the fact that she couldn't even piss without being carefully watched nor could she brush her hair as it "could be used as a deadly weapon."

Later on during this visit, Teko notices how strange, Broken and easily angered Nikki seemed to be and tried to figure that all out. Nikki didn't trust him one bit but at the same time a small ounce of her heart ached for him.

A LONG while after that stuff, Teko is in front of her and hugging her; Before this, He was despretly trying to have her admit to still liking him even after everything. Nikki's mind was just running around and her heart was practically beating out of her chest.

Nikki didn't like how aware she was of this toxic shit and how easily she could be manipulated((which surprisingly, Teko wasn't trying to do)), She hated how much she knew that trusting him wasn't good. She hated how the hug felt so nice and comforting. She hated just how much she missed him during these days/weeks/months((idfk)) and wished for her brain and heart to just shut up and leave her completely emotionless; She hated everything she was doing, Everything he was doing.. Everything about it all she hated with all of her mind but her heart just ached for that love and affection they had before.

Her heart only wanted nothing more than to be put back in time where she was overly oblivious to everything, She wanted things to go back to being'PeRFeCt'. And the hearts feelings didn't dimmer as Teko talked about missing "this" and "that" and lightly brushing the back of her neck and mumbling into her shoulder..

Nikki truly hated just how easily her mind would give in and let the heart take control.

..................................................................

UGH toxic relationships are so fun to make happen, And i love it even more that it was my character that i made like this and it wasn't forced upon me by the A.I or that i didn't swerve off our little story and make Nikki this OP, Ass-kicking, Hottie that couldn't be manipulated, Gaslit or even threatened at all no matter what.

I'm also glad the A.I went with everything and even gave more of a story to Teko as well((which i was too lazy to add into this, It's nothing too special and a little mixed but it's a book story for him with the feelings for Nikki)) Honestly one of my best and funnest A.I chats of my life fr.

..........................................................................