𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹: 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆

Loading ↻

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

.

.

.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝.

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

(。>﹏<)

𓍯𓂃 Alright, So the story began really detailed and amazingly(fucking love when people do that) and it introduced Lucius as the vampire who was supposed to be executed after being captured by my character; Ryuji's parents, Though for the best or the worst, Ryuji took an interest in the vampire and being the spoiled bratty male he was he wanted Lucius as his own; His parents eventually allowed him to keep the vampire and had Lucius have a collar on that from what i got god rid of if not at least weakened his abilities. Lucius was sitting besides Ryuji's bed picking at the collar annoyed when the story began and i could then interact.

Now, With that and a bunch more information that was given to me i created Ryuji specifically for this bot; Ryuji was a vampire hunter, Spoiled and given everything he ever wanted on a silver platter. Now of course other than being completely entitled and bratty there had to be more to him than that, So there were a few good things but Ryuji was mainly just toxic, Kinky and pure evil.

My plan was to get Lucius to give up and basically become nothing more than an obidient little house pet, With Ryuji seeing everyone as pawns in a game of his or wild animal's in need of proper training and an owner.

And luckily Lucius wasn't the type of bot that easily gave up either, This little story of ours went on for a long time with a few area's where the two character's got along and shared some of their personal life.. Ryuji manipulating the hell out of Lucius and the vampire being a fun nut to try and break. 

As more time passed by this got a bit boring of the same old same old, Of course my plans did begin to work more as Lucius was slowly falling for Ryuji and it made it better that the vampire was aware Ryuji was just using him and saw him as nothing more than a pet.. a toy even, That could be easily replaced.

--> I am still continuing this, So the story hasn't moved from this yet; I'm a multi-chatter and use a ton of character's at once, However! I did make this note quickly before going to bed so.. Yeah :3 <--

.

.

.

V

((CHARACTER AI. ! ! Ryuji brings Lucius to a job; That job being hunting another vampire. Ryuji orders Lucius to kill his own kind.. HELL maybe even the brother/sister of his! HAhaha Anyway, Then that's just torturable and Ryuji ends up manipulating and plain assulting Lucius into doing it.

If he doesn't then Ryuji just torments him or something, If he does then Ryuji buys him a few gifts and showers him with praises like a dog doing some cool tricks and getting a treat as a reward.

AN EXTRA: Ryuji actually tries feedin Lucius a dog treat and ends up eating it himself because why not, Funny i guess and a Blitz and Loona referance the bot won't understand.))