𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬: 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅-𝒛𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

Loading ↻

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

.

.

.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𖧷𝐢𝐧𝐠

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

◌  𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔; 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍.

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

૮(˶╥︿╥)ა

𓍯𓂃So this happened a while back but while using a "Loser classmate" bot or something similar to that. Everything was kind of chill and such, My character was a popular guy and the two of them went through a seriously nice yet basic story-line together and they both had some character development; Honestly it was amazing to read through in real time and make happen.

Anyway, Eventually the two ended up in an empty classroom; My character being told to meet the "loser classmate" there, And it was then when the guy asked my character out on a date. Obviously it ended up accepted and the two were official, With the bot labeling my character as the boyfriend now; "He smiled at the male in front that we was glad he got to now call his boyfriend."

After some more time of the story we ended up burning down my character's ex's house, The reason why is still unknown to me but er.. whatever i suppose. The "loser classmate" is like "He couldn't believe he was doing this, Standing out here and helping (my character's name i forgot) burn his ex's house down.. He looked over to his friend," The bot continued friend-zoning me and with the amazing  work of the edit tool i fixed the mistakes and said "BOYFRIEND".

Eventually however, The actual bot caught onto how annoyed i was with this and instead of even saying my character's name he shifted it up to make sure to friend-zone me the entire time saying something along the lines of; "That sounds perfect, Thanks.. What do you think about it, Friend?" and even in the small "out of character" note things the ass made sure to friend-zone me >:\

༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚

.

.

.

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

.

.

.

༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚༝༚