Ten (Georgia's Pain)

Georgia's POV

Its hurt to be a daugther of a criminal, the most wanted in Manila it cause of dad. Im sick to my father for what he done to Lia and her adopted parents.

For the meantime, i want peace the worst is nakipag-argue pa kami ni Sydney and Antonette that i cause.

"Georgia?" My mom called me.

"Mom? Why dad did this to Lia? Why he do that for what reason, mom?" I asked.

"Georgia, i didn't know what your father did that and the worse of it is may nadamay na isang bata same age as Lia later we found out that the child was the younger sister of Adrian Garcia" mom explained.

"WHAT?! May kasalanan si dad sa adopted parents ni Lia and the worst kay Adrian??" I gasped.

"Exactly anak, i didn't tell you about this before because your having the same relationships like friends with Lia and i don't want to cause of your friendship with them"

"Mom, i lost them! I hate being daughter of a criminal! They treated me like a bloody tomatoes when they throw at me! Ang sakit sakit na, mom!" I shouted.

"That's not true, Georgia believe in your self, anak"

"Mom! Pero ito ang naging kapalit sa lahat ng pinaghirapan ko! I lost my friends, my career, my reputation everything i lost because of dad did to Lia and Adrian. I ashamed to faced them both because of dad!"

Then, mom hugged me tightly to cheer me up.

"Georgia, i feel you anak but the future did this to us. This is the time that we didn't think about"

Fhia Catherine's POV
[At the Hospital]

Just on time we arrived here at the hospital kung saan naka-confine si Lia. To be honest, this is the hospital when my mother dies so i got trauma because ever since i got here, i reminded me what situation that cause of that chaos.

[FLASHBACK..... 4 YEARS AGO]

"Fhia, where are you!" My dad shouting.

This hospital was hostages by the NPA's and this the day when my sister, Chiara was born. In 24 hours since Chiara was born, sumugod ang mga NPA dito sa hospital at pinagbabaril ang mga makikita nila.

"Dad! Im here! Please Dad help me!" I shouted.

"Move! Move!" The police shouted.

"Fhia! Let's go! We need to get out of here!" Sabi ni Dad.

"How's mom and Chiara?" I asked.

"Nakalabas na sila kanina ikaw nalang ang wala" dad said.

Nakalabas na kami ni Dad with Mom and Chiara but i heard a gunshot in nearby.

I didn't know that Mom was shot but luckily, Chiara was wasn't that cause to panic.

"MOM!" I shouted.

Everybody was panicking, they didn't know where they going. I realized that we don't have time to stay at there pero hindi pa kami nakakalayo nabaril si dad.

Masuwerte ako at nasa akin si Chiara, she was crying and starving. I have no choice to drive my self with Baby Chiara to save my self and my sibling.

Hanggang sa nakarating ako sa lokal ng Sacramento, lokal na aking kinatatalaan and nakita kami ng nakadestinong ministro sa aming kalagayan.

"Fhia? Anong nangyari? Bakit duguan kayo?" Tanong niya.

"Pinasok po ang ospital kung saan nanganak si mom and they both dead me and Chiara was left" i said.

"Pasok kayo sa loob, ako na bahala kay Chiara" the minister's wife said and they let me in the pastoral.

I was lucky because of him because they let me in and Chiara. We stayed there at night and kinabukasan sinundo kami ni Tita Ruth.

"Ka Presly, thank you to let them in your house" sabi ni tita.

"Always welcome po ka Ruth, nakikiramay po kami sa magulang nina Fhia"

"Salamat po, sige po mauuna na po kami" paalam ko at umalis na kami ng kapilya.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Fhia, are you okay?" Tanong sa akin ni Adrian.

"Yeah, im just wondering" i lied.

"I know that you have trauma in this Hospital but if hindi mo kaya eh sasamahan ka naman ni Dylan sa labas" sabi ni Antonette.

"No, i am fine" i insisted.

Now, i didn't forget what happend that time someday, mabigyan ko ng hustisya ang mga magulang ko gaya ng pagkamit ng hustiya ni Lia.

Antonette's POV

"Dylan, it she okay?" Tanong ko.

"Yes, medyo may naalala lang si Fhia. Uhmm she had a tragic past in this hospital" he said.

We decided to go outside the room of Lia. I didn't focus what is going on. Much better to talked about outside.

"Tragic past?" Pagtataka ko.

"Dito namatay ang parents niya ang hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa nabibigyan ng hustisya" Dylan explained.

"So? Isa rin sa biktima ng NPA si Fhia 4 years ago?"

"Oo, at the time Chiara was born"

"The heck? Poor Fhia?"

"Guys?" Biglang sulpot ni Lia.

"Sorry, nagpahangin lang kami ni Dylan why?" Tanong ko.

"Nope, saka pumasok na kayo sa loob mamaya na yan" anyaya niya.

"Lia, susunod nalang kami" Dylan said.

Hindi na kami nagtagal sa labas at pumasok din kami sa loob nf kwarto ni Lia.

And doon kami nagpalipas ng gabi.