The Chosen One

Reminders before the story/ Scenario:
- this is pure fiction, just my own idea here.
- mentions of Author Victoria Aveyard.
- L/N means Last Name.
- mentions of reader having elemental abilities (I left this to your imagination dear readers.)

Current situation was very tense. Red blood fighting with Silver blood. The Scarlet Guard against King Maven. Numerous lives lost in this conflict, in this war. The heavy atmosphere was interupted by announcement Made by Victoria Aveyard.

"We are heading to the important change or srory plot. However, this one is not made by myself. I decided to add a new character to your daily lives. The only advice I Can share is: Fight for the Chosen One to win. End of announcement."

Excited and confused talk spread through both Red and Silver blood. Who will this Chosen One be and which side will the character take? Both sides understood that this new ally could help them in ongoing war.... Out of nowhere a white door appeared.

The white door soon showed a person dressed in clothes made for combat. The person had E/C eyes showing no emotion and (length) H/C hair.

Call took the opportunity and walked to the new character first. (She/He) outstreched (her/his) hand with small smile.
"Y/N L/N." The voice of the Chosen One rang in Cal's ears. "Cal Tiberias Calore." They shared a kind handshake.

Cal suddenly shivered. Something was wrong.....

A Schock wave of elemental eenrgy hitted Cal with brutal strength. In next second, he was almost killed by (type of attack). The Scarlet Guard realised who was standing in front of them. House ________. Silver blood. Enemy.

Mare was helping Cal, getting him off the ground. Meanwhile, Y/N walked to the Silver Elites. The King of Norta smirked victoriously, knowing, they had a new power among them. "We are Happy to welcome you in the Silver Elite, Y/N L/N."