Best Friend to get the Loved One [pt 2]

Y/N and Queen Elara was talking with each other. Oh, I forget to mention.. Y/N was Elara's favourite Silver out of all girls. So, they spent a lot of time together. Maven was hiding in shadows, watching Y/N with loving stare of his blue eyes. "Hey, Stalking is weird you know?" Evangeline suddenly shows up out of nowhere.
Maven's face was burning up with silver blush. "I'm not stalking..." He said with quiet voice. "Of coouursee."
Evangeline said ironicaly. "Just don't tell anyone!" Maven pierced her with his death glare. "Calm down.. geez.."
Evangeline then walks away.

...

"Do you have some boy in your heart?" Elara suddenly ask.
"Why would you ask, when you allready know the answer?"
"I didn't read your mind and I will not tell your secrets - even when I don't know what exactly do you hide from everyone."
Y/N was silent. The peacefull moment was broken by black-haired boy, hugging Y/N from back. She jumped in schock from sudden body contact.
"It looks like something interesting is discussing here." Maven says not letting his arms go of her. "Don't be curious." Elara cuts him off coldly.
Prince rolled his eyes. "Anyway, wouldn't it be fun, to have Y/N around with us on dinner?" He smiles at her while Y/N's heart was melting.
"Good idea. Will you accept?" Elara turns to her. "Of course, it would be pleasure. Speaking of hosts, can't Evangeline come too? Please?"
"Yes she can. Dinner is starting after two hours." Elara says and takes her leave. H/C-haired girl watches Elara, not daring to look at Maven. "Don't you know that is rude to not look person in his eyes?" Maven whisperes in her ear. Chills runs down her spine from his voice. "I-I'm sorry." Y/N's heart is in clouds when she is looking in that gorgeous blue eyes.
"Brother! Father is calling us. He needs something!" Wouldn't that be Cal, who is ruining everything?
"I'm coming." Maven says with deep growl and clenched teeth. Y/N feeled sudden heat running across her body.
Maven is angry. Prince stands up and whispered his last words to Y/N before leaving: "Wear F/C dress. It suits you." Maven softly kissed her pale hand and leaves.

Bonus- Reactions to this scene:
Y/N : fangirling ...
Cal : Nooo.. I want to kiss her hand!
Elara : Finally my son gets up for some action.
Evangeline : Oooh! Go Maven! Yeah and.. my plan is just plain perfect. Everything is going just like I wanted... :)

Part number 3 will be written tomorow :)