He is sick

It didn't happen very often to Maven to be sick. He seems more tired and stressfull in these days - Thats what Y/N noticed. "Mavey, you should really take a break." "You are right." He sit on the couch finally relaxing! Y/N sat down next to him, stroking his black hair. Maven close his eyes on satisfication.

Suddenly Y/N noticed something.
"Maven you are hot!"
Black-haired boy chuckles.
"I know, thanks love. You are hot too."
Y/N's face paled with silver blush.
"I-I didn't mean it like that!"
"Oh, what a shame. Then I should make you think that way." Maven smirks at you. "Don't mess with me. You are burning. Don't you see that you are sick!" Y/N said, quickly getting some medicine. "I can't get sick, Y/N. Im king of Norta." H/C haired girl rolled her eyes. "Maven Calore. Be quiet and lay down." Y/N said with her arms across her chest. "Love?"
"What?" Maven pauses, smirk slowly creeping on his face.
"You are so hot when you act like that." Y/N's face turned white ať this.
"That's only the fever talking out of you." "I will make you remember that is not. But after some sleep. Good night, Love!" Y/N chuckles at how cute he is. He wasnt kidding, he really fall asleep after few seconds!
She, being the right girlfriend she was.. Now have 5 photos of Maven sleeping.

I know that is short.. Sorry guys!