Part one

"Stop him! Don't let him reach the crystal!" Lloyd yelled over the sounds of battle.

The overlord struck Lloyd's father down, garmadon fell. Lloyd was able to save him before a crystal crushed him. 

"Father!" Lloyd cried out. "You're hurt!"

"I-... I can't..." Garmadon stammered. Lloyd shook his head.

"It's okay, don't try to talk." Lloyd said.

Garmadon flashed back to his normal form as he coughed.

"I ... I'm sorry, Lloyd." he whispered.

"Hold on. You'll be okay. I'll get you out of here!" Lloyd denied. Now it was Garmadon's turn to shake his head.

"Save..." he coughed. "Save yourself, it's too late for me."

"No..." Lloyd mumbled as his father's eyes closed.

"Grieve not. You will soon be joining him..." the overlord interrupted his grieving.

Something in Lloyd snapped, he grew angry, filled with rage. He felt a glowing power grow inside him.

Lloyd shot golden power at the overlord, which knocked him back significantly.

Lloyd passed a Crystal and looked at his reflection. His Oni form...

He became fearful but he forced himself to ignore it. Revenge first.

He blasted the power, the Overlord's body of rock and crystal began to crumble and deteriorate. The overlord became weaker and weaker.

"You-..!" The overlord yelled. "You fool-..!"

In a big surge of energy, Lloyd destroyed him, leaving shatters of crystal all over, Lloyd felt a great darkness enter him.

Suddenly, he was not himself.