Part 2

Harumi shook, she took a step back as she watched Lloyd look over the side of the tower. If that was even Lloyd. He looked like a monster now. She swallowed.

Maybe if she begged for forgiveness, she would not share the overlord's fate.

"Lloyd, I-"

His heard turned quickly at the sound, his eyes tore into her soul. His eyes narrowed as he stood up straight. Turning to her.

"You..." he glowered, his footsteps were loud and powerful, not quite like stomping, but you could tell the power he had as he walked.

Harumi instinctively stepped back again. She put her hands out in front of her, as if it would keep him back.

"Lloyd-! Lloyd we-..." she stumbled over her words. Dark power rose from the ground and whipped around him, like a coming hurricane. A dark presence still remained even as the epitome of evil had been defeated.

"Please Lloyd, I know I-..." she continued to spit out nonsense. She couldn't find anything to say to save herself this time.

Lloyd stopped in his tracks, just a few feet away from her. He waited for her to speak. Harumi cleared her throat. She began talking in a voice she had used many times before.

"Lloyd, you've done it! You-... you-..! You've defeated the overlord!" Harumi said. "I am so glad you showed me that I was on the wrong side."

Lloyd turned away from her, looking around the city below. He turned back to Harumi, his eyes softened at he began to change form again.

"...your father-"

With a violent and almost involuntary twist of his neck, Lloyd turned in the direction of his dead father, his eyes glowing with intense rage. His form stayed strong. His wings spread out from his back as he fell to his knees right in front of Harumi's eyes.

Dark purple energy shone through him and he began the change from a bright gold to a dark lilac. With green studded crystals on his horns, wings, and down his spine. He grew twice as tall as he had been, two more horns grew on the sides of his head as he roared out in anguish.

A large tail poked behind his legs and flicked in annoyance as he fell over. He struggled but steadied himself enough to get to his hands and knees.

Harumi gasped in fear. Lloyd looked back at her, his eyes a complete gold. His once kind eyes, even masked in oni form, glared in an unforeseen evil gaze. In a course voice, he coughed, though she could still make out his once familiar voice.

"All must pay..."

Harumi gulped, but nodded.

Another battle, another villain.

Another lord.