The Forgotten Plant

It all began at the end of the 2oth Century, the time I was born. We never thought anything like this could ever happen, or result in the war that destroyed our home.

Monsters. Creatures from the deep, those that came from the sky, and many that rose from the Earth.

We were unprepared by these attacks. Humanity now learnt they weren't the rulers of Planet Earth. The monsters kept appearing, one after another, all of them relentlessly. Kamacuras. Dagahra. Dogora. Orga. Hedorah. They came to end all of humanity. But, in the end, our worst nightmare came to life.

 But, in the end, our worst nightmare came to life

It's name.... was Godzilla.

Monster or man, it burned, stomped, and destroyed anything in its wake. The Avatar of Destruction. Not even 150 nuclear warheads going off at the same time on Godzilla did anything to him. A true monster.

The Earth began to collapse, as the skies rained fire and hell down from above. Then, it wasn't only Earth's humans that feared Godzilla's destructive power.

Aliens. The Exif and Bilusaludo.

The alien visitors, who had seen our beautiful blue planet for themselves, did not wait for this paradise of oxygen and water to became nothing but scorched earth

But, in the end, even with the humanoid's gathered intelligence and their will to assist, Godzilla's sheer destructive power overcame us, and decimated the weapon known as Mechagodzilla.

Soon, everyone began to leave the planet in droves. Even the aliens. They had no choice. All of them abandoning the planet once called home, to be on the ship Aratrum, all of them trying to find a new habitable planet. But, not all of us were given the chance.

My family, my friends, along with our entire hometown of 35,000, we were all left behind, abandoned here, left to die on this forgotten world.

But we found away to go into a different realm. For years it was just a crazy conspiracy theory but now we know it wasn't. We escaped to this realm. Finding clans that lived their how live here. Finding the same Kaiju that are attacked are world. With them have small differences sometimes even being huge differences. Finding portals that didn't lead to are earth.