𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢

The dreamscape was a perfect and beautiful place, no weather outside of the usual occurred, ever. So it was here in reality that you and Sunday were awake in, on the rare occasion that Sunday wasn't busy all day and instead was spending the day, out and about, here with you.

There wasn't much to the reality of penacony besides The Reverie, so right now, you two were visiting the beautiful Loufu. Sunday stood out like a sore thumb here. He knew the culture, the places, the history, but as a tourist, he was downgraded quite a bit..

You were happy leading him around today, though.

You dragged him over towards a food stall in Aurum Alley, "This way." You mused happily, holding his hand tightly as you stopped in front of the stall and greeted the woman. There were a few candied desserts on kababs, so you looked at Sunday to see what he wanted.

He looked at you with a soft smile before smiling at the lady handling the food, "Strawberries and.." He looked at you and tilted his head, "Two strawberry ones, please." You chuckled and squeezed his hand.

The woman's eyes lingered on Sunday's wings before she got to work, making your orders. Meanwhile, you pulled the Halovian over to a little table and sat down with him there. "Have you been to the Loufu before? You seem to know it well." He inquired with a smile as he leaned back and crossed his arms.

"A few times, a couple of business trips here and there. Even met the General!" You smiled and leaned onto your hand. "It's a lovely place..rich in culture and sightseeing." you stated with a soft smile as you watched his wings flutter.

"The General, huh?" He smiled and tilted his head, those piercing yellow eyes soft and loving this time around. His voice filled your ears as you two chatted about the random things you'd encountered around the Loufu.

Then, you felt a raindrop on your hand, and upon looking up it seemed you and your boyfriend were too caught up in your conversation that you hadn't noticed the clouds and the beginning of rain fall.

Sunday looked up as well, a raindrop hitting his cheek, "Ah- come come!" He said, ushering you to get up. It began to rain harder, and luckily, you two didn't have to pay for those candied fruits before the rain set in.

You hurried to find shelter, but everyone else was closing up faster than you could get to them, leaving you and Sunday in the rain. His wings folded above his eyes just a bit to keep the rain water out of them while he shouldered off his jacket and pulled you close to hold it over the two of you.

"There.." He smiled at you, kissing your forehead before you two started making your way down the pathway to the hotel. "This feel so romantic." You grinned and stuck close for warmth and shelter from the downpour.

Sunday chuckled and looked away as he did his best to guide you to the hotel.. even if he was a little lost. You looked around as he hurried down random streets, laughing to yourself, seeing the ever so Cunning, smart, and calm Sunday..get lost in an unfamiliar place.

Eventually his just stopped and let out a defeated huff before glancing at you, "I think i've.. only managed to get us lost." He frowned and looked around again. At this point, his jacket was barely working as shelter from the rain, as the two of you were soaked.

"It's fine!" You laughed and moved his jacket to give him a kiss, "Kisses in the rain are romantic right..?" He chuckled and tilted his head. You smiled at him and nodded, "Yeah! Like in all the movies."