7 | More Notes

「 ✦ chapter 7✦」

「 ✦ chapter 7✦」

WARNING
THERE IS GORE WRITTEN IN THIS CHAPTER, SHOULD YOU NOT LIKE THESE TOPICS PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF NEEDED.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

GUNSHOT AFTER, GUNSHOT, after gunshot, the sound rang in my ears, along with a mix of screaming, crying and shuffling of everyone trying to flee the house.

Lucas's earlier snarkiness had gone missing, now replaced with worry and a very big need to get me —out of all people—out of the house as quick as possible.

"Kiara, go, " He gave me a gentle push towards the clear area of a back exit "now!" He shouted, I obliged and exited the house, some of the people fled already, the others still trapped inside. The sound of more gunshots echoed through the formerly quiet neighbourhood, like a metal bottle dropping in an empty classroom.

My eyes darted around frantically, till they landed on a familiar face, Addie sitting on the ledge of the window.

Panic filled my head as I saw Addie jump from the second story onto the trampoline, stupid idiot.

I rushed over to her, wobbling like crazy because guess what, I had 8 shots!

Two Pink Starburst shots, one Bloody Mary (which was hella strong), A Blue Kamikaze, a cappuccino-tini, and three strawberry gin & tonics.

I probably shouldn't have drank so much.

"Addie! What is wrong with you!" I whisper-yelled as I helped her get off the trampoline, most likely with broken ankles since she kept Fay's heels on when she jumped.

Her face was tear-stricken with black streaks going down her cheeks. "J- Jay... He was there, and so was the intruder..." poor girl.

"Addie It's okay, he'll be okay, but we need to find Fay and Elèria, alright?" In this moment I felt like a mother caring for her kid who lost me in a grocery store.

I dialled 911 and helped Addison calm down a bit, she has major panic attacks, I don't wanna leave her alone but the others could be in danger right now.

My head starts to spin, half because I'm trying to decide what to do, half because of the stupid 8 shots earlier.

I handed her the phone, "Talk to the dispatcher, I'm gonna go in and see if they're okay." The one reason I know they're not out of the house, is because the front part of the house was infiltrated by who knows how many armed people, they couldn't have gotten out through there.

She nods and I hear the faint noise of the dispatcher's voice as I swiftly walk off.

I quietly and cautiously enter the house, gunshots and screaming still heard from the far east side of the mansion.