Breather

That's it. Haven't written any more. Don't really have inspiration for it. I don't have a bard in my party.  HOWEVER....

If you make me have inspiration by liking the story, giving coins, support Wattpad and other stuff, maybe I'll continue. 

Also, if you have any ideas for this story, I'll be sure to give you the honorable mentions in the footnotes. 

I don't really see this story going anywhere besides my regular run-of-the mill arch-type. So, unless you don't want this to be as ruined as the rest of my stories, go ahead and help make a difference and change it. 

The Title was designed by an AI (much like my other stuff). Just wanted to let you know. Support actual artists. Especially if they made their titles with love. Just needed it to get the point across. 

Even if this story doesn't go anywhere, the best part is you already know how strong this character is going to be. Heck, maybe they already became that strong in game. Who knows? 

Alright, go and read my other stories and give likes to them too (some of them I actually put love into. Don't take that out of context, baka) Did I say baka just to try to reap more ppl? I'll leave that up to you to decide in the comment section.