Chapter 16 Experimentation and Isaacs defection

In dec 12 2028 Isaac is now in the prison camp experimenting indonesians by spraying acid gas in their cells.
Isaac hearing them scream in pain makes him sad. One of the indonesian prisoners died due to starvation.
The IDF bullies the starving old indonesian man that hasnt eaten in 12 days and the old man died but the IDF doesn't care. Isaac Couldn't take it anymore and said "I QUIT!!" the IDF replies"you cant quit you're one of us" Isaac then replies "NOT ANYMORE IM LEAVING IM GOING TO THE US!!!!" The IDF laughs at him.
Later Isaac goes to America and became a citizen there. He told everyone about what happened and knows the reason why islam is a gone. He then replies "the reason why islam is gone is because zionism took over"
He began breaking down in tears. The news reporter ask him "whats it like joining the IDF?"
He then replied "ITS TERRIBLE I HEARD INNOCENT VOICES IN MY HEAD WHILE KILLING ALL OF THE MUSLIMS YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS DONT YOU?!" Isaac still breaks down in tears. Meanwhile the IDF kills Henk Rodgers in front of the live tv. The dutch and the russians are sad caused the tetris co creator is dead by the IDF firing squad. Meanwhile the news reporter ask isaac a final question "whats your message to the people?" Isaac then replies "my message to the people is that not all muslims are terrorist" the whole states are now sad because they felt bad for isaac. In the end Isaac now said "they all did it for zionism"
The End.