Lucky Card

Still inside the security room, the group decided to try to put together a game plan.  Lincoln, hard headed and determined, looked at each member of the group and said, "We're dealing with vampires."

     After brief silence, David jokingly said, "Great plan, numb nuts!"  Lincoln grabbed David by the shirt and said, "Shut up!"

     Michael stepped between them.  "Enough!, we need to stick together."

     Alfred "Green" Goondall took charge, "Stay behind ME!"

     Alfred opened the door and threw holy water at vampire Captain Jay Kurk.  He went up in flames!

    The group ran down a hall while the carnage continued. 

     Suddenly...

     "Aghhh!"

     Shirley aka Sugar was bitten by a vampire and quickly turned into one.  Lincoln desperately said, "Surely there must be a cure for this vampire disease."

     Shirley lunged at Lincoln. 

     "Don't call me Shirley!"

     Alfred threw holy water in Shirley's face and he exploded in flames. 

     Becoming desperate and impatient, Lincoln shouted at Michael, "Come on Michael, think, how do we get out of here!"

     Michael looked at a sign on the wall.

     "THIS WAY TO ESCAPE" 

     "This way."

     "Michael, you're a genius!" replied Sarah, who blew him a kiss. 

     Out of nowhere, it was vampire Dirt Bag!

     "There you are, PRETTY MAN!"

     Alfred threw holy water into Dirt Bag's face.  After screaming out loud he went up in flames!  David looked at Dirt Bag's burning corpse and said, "I'm NOT your punk!"

     The group reached a door marked "exit."  Lincoln looked at the key card slot, "What do we do now, Michael, think!"

     Michael slowly looked back and forth. 

     "David, do you still have that fake hockey card?"

     "Yea, why?"

     Michael unlocked the door by sliding the fake hockey card in the slot. 

     "Michael,  you're a genius!"

     Unexpectedly...

     Alfred was bitten by vampire Joan Govna!

     He ingested holy toilet water and spat the water into Joan's face. 

     "I'm melting, I'm melting, I'M MELTING!"

     The group watched Joan Govna melt away. 

     On the brink of death, Alfred "Green" Goondall spoke to Michael privately for a moment before vanishing into thin air.