Chapter 9

Lesson went by quicker than I expected and after the teacher walked out I looked at my oreo ice that I still haven't eaten yet

I took it and turned to my right where Yeosang sat, my eyes slightly widening as I saw that he was already watching me.

"You want that?" I held the ice out to him and he took it with a smile.

"Oreo is my favorite." He told me as he got rid of the paper.

"Mine too!"

He smiled at my expression before licking on the ice only for him to then give it to me.
I frowned but before I could say anything he spoke "We share. Come on."

I took the ice back from him and took a bite out of it. Yes, a bite.
"You're biting in your ice?! Are you crazy?!"
I chuckled at Yeosangs perplexed face and gave him the ice again.

"Girl." He shook his head with an amused smile and we went back and fourth like that. Giving the ice back to the other after taking a bite, or lick, and then was the other again.

The ice was gone in mere minutes and I actually enjoyed the quiet bubble we had built for ourselves.
Yeosang was easy to get along with.
Maybe it was because we discovered that we had many similarities or it was just how he is.
But either way I felt comfortable to sit here with him and share that ice.
I drowned the other people out and it was just me and Yeosang, talking about ourselves and anything related.

The last class was about to start and we both turned to the front, still feeling the cool flavor of ice in our mouths.

[...]

The last class for that day has ended and I packed my things together in my locker before closing it, jumping as Mingi stood suddenly there.

"Come on, we're going out to eat." He put an arm around my shoulder, leaving me no choice but to follow as he lead us outside where the others were.

"Uh as nice as it sounds, I'd rather go home." I told them.

"Nope. You're coming with." Hongjoon grabbed my hand to prevent me from walking away.

"It won't be long if you don't want to, okay? An hour? Is that okay?" Hongjoon raised his eyebrows and I bit my inner cheek. No, not okay. Not really. I didn't mind spending time with them. By now I could even consider the as friends.
But I just wasn't hungry..

"That's a yes for me. Let's go." Hongjoon dragged me after him and the others followed too.

We went to the parking lot, which confused me because I never saw any of the drive.
Hongjoon guided us to a black SUV and unlocked it, letting go of my hand to get in the drivers seat.

I felt a hand on my lower back which gently pushed me towards the car and I looked back to see that it was Yeosang.
Seongwha got in the passenger seat and we others in the back before he started to drive.