Chapter 25 ⚠️

⚠️Smut⚠️|protected sex|pet name|public sex|

⚠️Smut⚠️
|protected sex|pet name|
public sex|

I sat in english class and lucky for me I'm quite good at english, so I wasn't worried about falling behind as all I could think about was the conversation from earlier.

"You don't have to choose."

"We can share."

"We're yours and your ours."

That were the things that kept swirling in my mind the whole time.
Nothing that the teacher was saying had reached my ears and I had been staring at the back of San's head the whole lesson, zoned out and deep in thought.

I jumped when I felt Mingi's hot breath against my neck but didn't dare to turn my head, somehow knowing that when I do, we'd practically kiss. Which I wouldn't mind but the thought still set an uncertain feeling inside of me off.

"You, me, the detention room, after class." Mingi whispered, leaning even more forward in his seat until I could feel his breath fanning over my cheek, which he then quickly pecked before retreating to his usual position to not get caught by the teacher.

My heartbeat sped up. What is he planning? I know I shouldn't be scared. It's Mingi after all. But I still felt nervous about this— and still I felt so excited about at the same time.

I kept quiet and this time tried to listen to our teacher.
In the corner of my eye I saw a smirk playing at the corners of Seonghwa's lips. I ignored it and soon enough the lesson was over.

The teacher walked out and I heard a chair scraping against the floor from behind me and in the blink of an eye Mingi grabbed my hand as he walked past my chair and I got pulled out of our classroom.

No students passed us as the next class would begin in mere minutes and no one wanted to be late. Except for Mingi as it seems.

"Ya- Mingi. We have class." I told him, trying to get us to stop walking.

Mingi only slowed down and looked back at me, caressing my hand as he got closer to me and we were almost chest to chest, or rather head to chest.

"And?" He asked, his voice so dangerously innocent.

"We can't skip?" I told him.

"We can." He shrugged. "Do you not want to come with me?" Mingi's puppy eyes made me weak and I gulped, not wanting to say anything against him because I did want to go.

"We're in school." Is what I said instead and Mingi took another step closer, gently putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And? Would it be different if we were in a different place? Imagine we weren't at school, do you want to or not?"