Chapter 1:A Royal Meeting

Enjoy chapter 1 and sorry if it's a bit bad I wrote it a while ago

--------------------------

It was a frosty morning in the Empire of Rivendell, the villagers were wandering around the village saying there good morning's ,the sheep were being fed and the children we're skating on the frozen lake.

All was joyful throughout the empire! But for the king it was a bit of a different matter...

The King of Rivendell Scott Major was in his room preparing for the Royal meeting that was happening later that day with the other empire rulers.

He had put on his Royal Rivendell attire and he went to check the invitation once more before he left to make sure he had memorized the information.
The letter read:

Dear Scott of Rivendell,

I Princess Katherine of the Overgrown, will be hosting this months empires meeting and have sent this letter to give you all the information you shall need

The meeting will take place at my empire, The Overgrown on Tuesday the 1st of December 2020

I hope to see you at the meeting

Kind regards
Lady Katherine of house blossom

Scott read the letter a few times to make sure he had all the information he needed memorized and when he was sure he did he walked out on to his balcony spread his big white and golden fluffy owl wings and took of heading straight for the Overgrown

Once the King of Rivendell had arrived at The Overgrown he landed in front of the meeting building walking carefully as not to trample on any of the flowers scattered across the lovely grassy fields

As he entered the meeting building he looked ahead of him and saw Lady Katherine the hostess of the meeting, waving at him signaling him to go over to her

As the elf walked over to the hostess he looked around and admired all the difference kinds of flowers and plants all around the quartz building. There was many species and kinds of flowers but his eyes landed on a bunch of Poppy's in the corner of the room, as he saw them he smiled. Poppy's were his favorite.

"Welcome to the meeting Scott! It's so nice to finally see you again"

"Same goes for you Katherine, it's lovely to see you again and I love your empire so much all the flowers scattered across the place are lovely"

"Thank you! You're more then welcome to take some if you'd wish I could collect a Boquet from my flower garden for you. "

"As long as it's not too much of a hassle for you to get a boquet for me"

"Of course it's not a hassle I'm always happy to help a friend of myself and my empire! "

The two rulers had a conversation for a while just talking about all types of different things, but as more people started to arrive the hostess had walked off to get the rest of the rulers.

As the elf watched Katherine walk away he decided that it was probably best to go sit down, so he looked for his chair. Once he found the chair with a pair of golden antlers on it representing his empire he went to sit down.

Once everyone had sat down at the table Lady Katherine the hostess stood up declaring that the meeting had begun.

Throughout the meeting many different topics were discussed such as trade routes, Christmas preparations and much more.

Once the meeting had ended most of the rulers had left for their empires and only a few of them remained in the meeting building the ruler looked around to see who remained at the meeting he recognized Katherine who was the hostess, Shubble of the undergrove, Lizzie the ocean queen who was quite hard to miss due to her hight and a smaller looking cod boy next to her.

The ruler was confused seen as he had never seen this cod boy before. So wondering who he was he decided to go up and talk to him seen as Lizzie had walked off to go talk to Katherine and Shelby.

-----------------------------------------

So it's the end of chapter one!
How are we feeling about this story so far?
Again sorry if it's a bit bad and if there is any spelling mistakes I wrote this a while ago :]

                       (728 words)