Residence

*Trigger warning violence, assault, molestation, and suicide

I arrived at the institution in about thirty minutes. The first thing they did was unhook me and pat me down," take off your clothes," the man said writing something on his clipboard. I knew better than to say no but I would not take my hospital gown off, so I just sat there still crying. After a minute he turned to me," look we can either do things the easy way or the hard way," he scruffed. I am not taking off this gown. He started aiming to grab me so I ran around avoiding him. Eventually he restrained my arms and pinned me to the wall. He ripped off ,y hospital gown and looked at me. He grabbed my ass which made me really uncomfortable he put his hand between my cheeks and I felt extremely mortified and scared," he's not hiding anything there," the ,and inquired. "Please stop touching me," I quivered. The man the grabbed my you know what and started to stroke it, I want to die. He kept going on and, then he started sucking, I couldn't, I picked him right in the jaw and screamed as he proceeded again. There was nothing I could do aside scream my lungs out, but no one came and the man beat me up every time I screamed.

Eventually he threw my gown back on and with hands still restrained gave me to the nurse, who stitched up my face from the fall and fixed me up. After that I was sent to a desolate little room at the end of a long hallway, inside was a bed with no blankets and a little welcome bag with a bathroom, they inserted a tracker into my neck and kept my hands restrained. As soon as they just left I broke down my screaming and crying echoed off the walls and I smashed my knuckles into the wall. I refused to eat anything or drink. After a while I grew worse and hung myself by my gown and a bedsheet. That earned me another month and I got put on a white rubber room. It is never going is it?

I wouldn't do the group activities they seemed so stupid anyway and no one wanted to hear from me anyway.