Free

I woke up to hear a familiar voice," yes I'm hear for Olson, Richard Olson!," a fist slammed against the counter outside. A woman came in and unhooked me and took the tracker off while giving me the cold shoulder. "Come on Rix, let's get the hell out of here," it was Kuza. I leaned on him," damn, you look like hell," Kuza held up a mirror to my face. My hair was super messy and tangled, my stitches were half open and bleeding where I picked at them, and I was merely a skeleton, and my eyes were surrounded by black. Kuza lead me to his car and let me sit in the back sense Chris was up front Vinny, Ghost, and Ryan sat in the back. I sat between Ghost and Ryan and I could tell everyone was thinking what happened while I was there, but non one said anything. Ghost put a hand on my thigh and suddenly I freaked, screaming like crazy causing Kuza to stop the car on the side of the road both him and Chris looking back at me," are you okay Ricky? What's wro-," I cut Chris off. " Don't touch me don't touch me," I started crying. Ghost looked at my bewildered eyes with a solemn face," hey just chill out Rick, Ghost was not trying to hurt you," Vinny said. My heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest at a hundred miles an hour.

We all stayed at Chris's house for the night, the girl from New Year's Day was there and she tried her best to make sure I was doing well and didn't force me to talk. " Here you can hold him, he makes me feel better so , maybe he will help you too," she handed me a huge skeleton cat plush and I squeezed it as I sipped on the apple juice she gave me. " If you need anything let me know," she said giving my forehead a kiss making me blush and rock back and forth slightly. I already agreed with Vinny to talk to him tomorrow about things just the two of us, since we're best friends due to us knowing each other the longest. I feel so bad for what I caused in the car, Ghost probably feels terrible and Kuza was quite lucky to one pull over on an interstate and two not get hurt or distracted to cause the car to crash. I walked over to Kuza as he cleaned his gauges," Kuza, umm I'm sorry for being out of control and probably almost making you crash the car," I stuttered, Kuza was not even in are band and I fucked up this bad. Kuza plopped his gauges back in and turned around face to face with, and....smiled?," hey it's cool dude, trust me I used to do that everyday after I got sent away growing up get it really. If you ever need someone to talk to about any of that just let me know I'll talk you all day, as long as you are comfortable of course," no way. After talking to Kuza I walked over towards Ghost and sat down and cried," I'm so sorry Dev..... I'm so sorry," I sobbed. Ghost smiled and pulled me into him, his arms around me with me against his chest and his chin on my head. We just stayed like that for a while before going to sleep.