The end pt2

I open my eyes and saw my mother and sister  still crying moon I said weakly she slowly look at me oh my God choohee it felt weird to hear my name. She ran to mother  mom wake up! She opened her eyes her face look tired yes? She's  up her eyes  wided and got up quickly she cried and hug me my baby  a tear let out of my face all these years I thought she hate me.

Mom called the doctor to came in later the doctor came in she check my heart and other stuff she all good my sister cried  I turn to her and smiled weakly I'm all good moon I hug her.

(5 years later) I'm  now working  as a makeup artist. I live by myself  and got a dog her name is haesoo I smiled I miss my other sister. Today  I feel like reading so I'm  heading to the library.

Hello miss han she smiled at me hey chohee  she's so nice I was looking for a book but I saw something glowing  I grab that book it was my moon lovers. My eyes wided  I open the book it have words the first  name I read made me shocked  it says  lady jiwoo I dropped the book.

Hey miss your book I look up and saw prince yo my husband  my lover is here what the hell? I slowly bowed my head and thank him I ran out of the library but from the library someone smiled and says jiwoo I found you he says.