Chapter 1.

George was on his way to Dream's. For the 3rd time that week. The blonde couldn't seem to stay out of trouble.
   The first time George went to Dream's, he had gotten into some police trouble and needed an alibi. It wasn't huge, he had shoplifted some expensive computer or something from a store.
   So George had told the officer he had been with Dream all day.
   The second time, Dream had car trouble and was stuck on the side of the road. Though he'd called a tow truck, he wanted to get home. So George had driven him home and then went back to wait for the toe truck.
   George would drop everything for Dream.
   But George wasn't sure that Dream would. He was a great friend, sure, but George thought of Dream as more than that.
   He thought Dream was the best person on Earth. He thought of Dream as more than a friend.
   So when Dream had called, sounding frantic, George dropped everything and began driving to Dream's. It wasn't a long drive, about 20 to 25 minutes, but with the rising gas prices, George found his money being spent less on food and more on gas.
   He arrived at Dream's and found the blonde in the living room sitting on the couch. He was holding a bag of white powder.
    Aw...shit. George thought, running a hand through his hair. Dream had done drugs multiple different times. George had always managed to get him off of them.
   But it had never been easy.
   And Dream was now clearly stoned as he turned to George. "Hi George. I did something bad again."
   He sighed and stood in front in front of where Dream was sitting. "Dream, how many bags of cocaine did you get?"
   He held up 4 fingers. "I already had some." His voice was deeper than usual, but his words came out fast and slightly jumbled.
  "Where are the bags?" George asked, shifting his weight from foot to foot.
   Dream frowned. "I'm not telling you. You'll take them away from me."
  George rubbed his forehead. "Dream." He said firmly. "Where are the bags?"
   Dream pursed his lips and shook his head. "Not. Telling."
   "Quit acting like a little kid and wise up Dream." George snapped. "This is the twelfth time I've had to get you off drugs. So. Let me ask again. Where are the fucking bags?" George leaned forward, his hands clenching in fists.
   Dream's eyes widened. "In the drawer in the kitchen next to the fridge."
   George snatched the bag Dream was holding and went off to grab the others.
   Once all the bags were collected he covered them in coffee grounds and shoved them into the garbage, pouring more coffee grounds overtop of them.
   Dream now stood in the doorway of the kitchen, hands in the pockets of his green hoodie. He looked guilty.
   "Sorry, George."
   "Mhm."
     Dream raised his eyebrows, giving George a look. "I am sorry."
     "You said that last time." George muttered, looking away from his eyes.
     "I-I know. It's hard. Addiction is."
     "Fuck, I know too, Dream." George sighed, palming his eyes. "Maybe not from experience but fuck I do know it's hard."
    Dream nodded. After a few moments of silence, George offered, "Maybe you should stay at my place so I can keep tabs on you."
   Dream thought for a minute. "Sure. I'll pack some of my things."
"Okay. I'll go wait in the car." George replied, relieved that Dream accepted his offer. He was excited in more ways than one.