Chapter 4.

George almost couldn't bear to face Dream. He'd never be able to look at him the same again.
   Dream had confessed to George. But he was stoned. George kept reminding himself.
   He was stoned, so he could've just been ranting off things. He could've just been playing George.
    He planned to confront Dream to see if he really did remember last night, but all thoughts rushed out his head as his phone dinged.

    Unknown Number: Your college application for Stanford University for Computer Science has been accepted.

   Overwhelming happiness made George break out into a huge grin. He started laughing, really loudly.
   Dream came downstairs quickly, his face curious and a bit concerned.
   "George? What happened?" He asked, standing in front of George, who had his hand over his mouth.
   "I got into Stanford!"
    "Holy shit dude, that's amazing!" Dream exclaimed, patting George's shoulder. Something in his eyes resembled sadness.
    "What's the matter? Have you gotten any college applications sent out yet?" George asked, immediately calming down.
   Dream shook his head, sitting down on the couch, running a hand through his messy blonde hair.c
   "No. I've no idea what I want to major in. God, George, we're 24, and you're still ahead of me. Just like back in high school."
   "What?" George sat down next to Dream. "What do you mean, 'just like in high school?'"
    "Let's face it, George. You've always been smarter. You've always had your shit together. I-I don't know what to do." Dream whispered.
   George'd eyes widened slightly. "Oh. Well, I know you've got a college application. I know you're good at singing, but I also know you struggle with songwriting. You could try majoring in Creative Writing. Send out the application to a few colleges, start by asking for a scholarship. If not, student loan is your next best bet."
   Dream shrugged. "I don't know if I want to major in that. Songwriting and singing has always been more of a hobby for me."
  "Then figure it out soon, Dream. You can't hide from college like this. If you don't want to go to college, just say so. I won't judge you."
   "Okay. I don't want to go to college."