Chapter 2.

Once the two arrived back at George's, he took Dream to the spare room and told him to make himself at home.
It wasn't the first time they had spent the night at each others houses, but for George, it felt weird.
George was happy Dream was there with him. But George thought it was becoming obvious that he liked Dream.
"George?" Dream murmured, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"Yeah?"
Dream paused, seemingly thinking something over. "Never mind."
"Okay." George said, turning away. "What do you want for dinner?"
"Anything you make is fine." Dream answered.
"Ramen good?"
Dream grinned the adorable grin that made George blush when he thought about it in his head. "Sure."
George nodded and began making ramen. It didn't take long, but he popped in his earbuds anyway.
He listened to music as he poured the noodles into the boiling water. He hummed softly as he did so.
Just as he poured some ramen into two bowls, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "What song are you listening to?"
"Oh, Life By The Sea. Tubbo's." Tubbo was one of their friends and a part-time songwriter.
"Cool." Dream said, taking his hand off of George's shoulder. George felt his skin tingle from where he'd touched him.
"The r-ramen's ready." He stammered. He felt a blush creeping into his face and hoped Dream wouldn't notice.
"What's got you all flustered, hm?" Dream asked, wearing a poorly-concealed smirk.
"Oh, it's just a bit hot in here, is all." George laughed nervously, running a hand through his already-messy hair.
"Ohh, I guess it is. I thought it was just me." Dream winked playfully and George hurriedly turned away to hide his face, pretending to put away some of the dishes.
"Aw, come on Gogy, you look adorable like that." Dream whispered in George's ear. George turned around. Dream was close. Really close. A smirk played on his lips.
"Dream-" And Dream kissed George. George thought he would die right there. He thought that his heart would explode. When Dream pulled away, they were both panting slightly.
"How long have you--"
"Years. Years, Gogy. Since we were 15." Dream whispered.
"Me, too." George whispered back.
"Damn, and we're only just doing this now." Dream joked, giving George a light peck on the lips.
"Doing what?" George asked, cocking his head.
"This," Dream said, kissing George again, wrapping his arms around his waist. George kissed back, his hands tangling in the blonde's hair.
George pulled away, breathless as Dream's hands reached beneath his shirt and pulled it off. George gasped softly as Dream kissed down his neck, leaving light marks.
"Dream~" George breathed, biting his lip.
Dream hummed his hands traveling across the waistband of George's jeans.
Dream glanced at George, his thumbs hooked on the inside of the waistband. George nodded and Dream pulled off his pants and boxers. He slowly began to rub George, making the brunette moan softly.
   Dream kept going, and eventually George came. The blonde then helped him clean up before taking him to his room.
   George fell asleep, his mind racing.