Chapter 3

'Isha Yadav '
'present sir '
.
.
.
.
'Shanaya Dasgupta '
'Present sir '
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Good evening students ! I am your Botany teacher , Narsimham , you can call me TLN .

Narsimham sir , was a man who was probably in his late fifties . His face suggested that he was pretty well -read and, was confident about his subject . But , he was very strict .

' You try to make any sort of indiscipline in my class , see how I will fire all my Botany questions at you.'

Everyone in the room giggled . But you know what , this was not funny , not at all funny . You have more than 5000 examples to remember , if you remember atleast 2500 there are chances of you passing the exam , and imagine , a teacher asking you one of the toughest examples just to mess your day ,and mend your ways . Well , this wasn 't funny at all.

Well ,since , it was just our first day at the institution , we just introduced ourselves .

' Your name ?'
' Shanaya Dasgupta ,sir '
'Good ! You are from which state ?'

And trust me, I was totally lost for two minutes , until my bench partner shaked me saying that the teacher was still waiting for the answer .

Well my story was pretty complicated. But still I did not want to give a room to all the complications of my life , on the first day of the end of the beginning of my life .

Yeah , the time period after tenth has rightly been quoted as - the end of the beginning of life .

Returning back to the answer of the question , I sternly replied ' Bengal , sir .'

As my surname suggested , anybody would have made it out that I was a Bengali anyway . Dasgupta , eventhough people generally associate this surname with all the nerdy introverts , trust me I was not a hardcore nerd , and an introvert , not at all . And coming to the complications relating to my belongingness to any state ,well I am not in the mood to talk about it anyday .

I had schoolmates in my class too! It felt good to see a few familiar faces in a classroom full of nerdy aliens. One of the most epic guys from my school , Yohaan Singh Rathore was there too !

We knew each other , but we never talked much .
We greeted each other with a ' not so epic , yet a good way of saying hi ' hi .