||2||

Finally, the day I had been waiting for arrived: my love and enemy will stand before me

Finally, the day I had been waiting for arrived: my love and enemy will stand before me. Everything went just as I had planned: to catch them both, one in my room and the other in my den. I'm going to erase every barrier that exists between me killing him and loving her.

She won't even be aware of the moment she will be locked into my cage, where I'll imprison her for the rest of her life. I will make her fall so hard in love with me that she won't be able to breathe without me.

She has no idea how many sinful things I have done for her, but now it's time to do immoral things to her. To her body.

Looking at my watch and adjusting my cufflinks, I entered the venue with Nihal and Abhimaan beside me. My Caramel had already arrived at the party.

All my other cousins and friends have shown up, too. And why is my entire clan gathered here? They are here to have fun in their leader's love life. These guys, especially my buddies, usually don't bother with these gatherings, but today, they're all here for their entertainment.

When I reach them, they look at me with a stupid grin, which does not affect me now as I am used to it.

"So, where is bhabhi?" Nihal raised his eyebrow and looked at one of my cousins.

He grinned at me and wriggled his eyebrow, "And what will I get?"

"He can even write his will on someone's name today." Abhi joined the conversation and laughed.

I started looking around the hall when they all were busy making fun of my situation.

When they noticed me, they started to stand in front of me to block my view. But I gave them a bored look to show that I was not getting affected by it.

But even a tiny mention of her around me makes me crazy. My whole body starts to beat in its rhythm. My heart is smiling. A stupid smile starts to come to my face, which I am sure is visible to them. Right now, I want to see her badly. Very badly. My cravings are not at all healthy for both of us.