Chapter 2

Jocelyn's POV

I saw the king up ahead. He saw me coming his way. He had a crown on, and brown hair, with a thick mustache and beard. "State your business, peasant!" The king demanded.

"I am just visiting this castle, milord!" I said. "This was from the depth of my imagination!"

"Tell me thy name, peasant girl!"

"It's Jocelyn, and I am not a peasant!"

"I am King Lewis, ruler of this castle, and the Kingdom of Whetstone!"

"I bow before thee, sire!" I said, bowing down to King Lewis.

"Would a peasant like you like a tour of my castle?" King Lewis asked.

"Stop calling me a peasant!" I hissed.

"Everyone here is a peasant in my castle! You may not like it, but this is how things are run around here! I suspect thy peasant is hungry?"

"I could go for some grub," I said. "What do you have to eat around here?"

"Pasta with meat sauce," said one of the king's servants.

"Sounds scrumptious!" I said.

"Proceed to the mess hall for dinner!" King Lewis demanded.

I walked towards the mess hall, and the smell of food greeted my nostrils. This is such a huge castle! I sat at the large table, which could seat at least 20 people.

The servants served me dinner. The pasta looked so delicious and mouthwatering. I ate it, and man was it savoring. They must serve good food at this castle.

After I was done eating, I decided to head back home. "It was nice seeing you guys, but I gotta head back home."

"You shant ever leave, peasant!" King Lewis spat.

"I sure as heck can!" I snapped. "I just created this castle out of my imagination! Therefore, this place isn't real! You guys aren't real! I'm out of here!" I tried to walk towards the exit, but the doors were locked, and the guards wouldn't let me leave.

"Let me out! I want to go home!"

"Nobody leaves Whetstone Castle, peasant!"

I tried using my imagination to lure me back home, but it failed. I was stuck here in this castle. How can that be possible? Stuck in an imaginary castle? How does that even make sense?

My imagination was broken.

A/N Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus on this story! What did you think of this chapter? Will Jocelyn ever return home? What do you think of King Lewis? I personally think he's a jerk! I don't like him that much! Don't be a silent reader. Please show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this story with others! Thanks guys! Love you all!! ❤️✨❤️✨