new girl || w.s

your pov

it had been a week since i moved into a new school. little did i know that it would be the same school that walker fricking scobell goes to.

at the end of period two, i walk to my locker to put away my science textbook, when i feel someone walk up next to me. i turn to see walker standing there, smiling nervously.

"hi?" i ask, confused.

"hey- ur in my first period english, right?" he says

"i think so... ms. bell?" i reply, dryly. sure walker was cute, but i know how crazy people would go if he was seen with me, the new girl. it was probably best for me to just stay away.

"yea, so you are in my english" he smiles like he's proud of himself for figuring that out. "so, uh what do you have now?"

"lunch" i say closing my locker, and facing him.

"great!" he squeals excitedly. "i-i mean, me too. you wanna have lunch together, i was gonna go to the burrito place next door"

i raise my eyebrows at his question. "you wanna have lunch with me?"

"yea why not" he gives me a small smile. i decide to not question it further and just accept it.

his pov

i was so excited. i've had my eyes on y/n for a whole week now. she was flipping gorgeous. i mean her hair, her eyes... the way she talked. i was totally engulfed in her.

so when she said yes to having lunch with me, i was straight up dying on the inside. it was just like a date, our first one.

as we walked down, i started a conversation. "so where'd you move from?"

"from y/c" she says

(y/c = your city)

"oh, that's quite far..."

"yea" she chuckles. omg her laugh i'm melting.

"are u gonna get a burrito too?" i ask, opening the door of the burrito place for her.

"i mean i wasn't planning on it but i wi-"

"i'll get it for you." i say quickly.

"walker, you really don't have to.."

"no, no i do." i say already paying for two chicken burritos. "there."

i turn around to look at her and she's blushing, at least i think she is

your pov

i'm fumbled. he bought me food? that's the biggest  green flag i had seen so far. maybe he wasn't such a bad guy. i could work with this.

i started warming up to walker through lunch. i liked his little smile and his laugh. i loved the way his hair bounced when he turns. (ok idk but it would prob to that 😭)

when i walked into my period four class, which by the way he dropped me at, all i could think of was how he'd probably ditched his friends to be with me. i didn't want to be one of those crazy girls that were crazy about him, but i guess i was gonna be one of them if he keeps this up.

olivia quote there 😜