mbobhft || w.s

trust the title isn't gibberish 💀 it's a taylor song, my boy only breaks his favourite toys

you pov

'but you should've seen him when he first got me'

it seemed like walker couldn't get enough of me. he told me i was his world, only for a moment i guess. because the second word got out, that we were dating, the whole internet broke.

people said walker didn't deserve me and there were people that said that i didn't deserve him. i didn't think that was true... i loved him. but he didn't, not enough apparently, because he broke it off with me the next day.

'cuz is fit too right
puzzle pieces in the dead of night
should've known it be a matter of time'

it had been a month since the whole situation and i was still slumped in bed, sleeping in past one, mourning over a 3 week long relationship.

maybe we just liked each other too much. we liked too many of the same things- had too much in common. but why the hell would he break up with me for that?

'i felt more when we played pretend
than with all the kens
cuz he took me out of my box
stole my tortured heart
left all these broken parts...'

walker had always been there for me. thick and thin, friends or lovers. and i hate to be this person, but he was not like any of the guys i'd ever been with or talked too. he was different. better. but how could he take away all this happiness from me?

'told me i'm better off
but i'm not
i'm not
i'm not.'

he said that it was for the better. that we'd find people we liked more and that us was not worth all the drama on the internet. but for me it was. how could it not be? he was the only thing i ever wanted.

his pov

she probably thought i wanted to break it off. i didn't, but i couldn't stand that people were putting their unwanted and mean opinions about her and us on the internet.

i admit it. it overwhelmed me. this whole situation and i think i acted irrationally. but i couldn't fix it, not after a month. or could i?

i opened imsg on my phone and scrolled all the way down to y/n's contact. i hurt me to see that our last message.

gathering all my courage, i texted her.

locked in 🔒🤞🤞
——————————————————————-

hey
u up?

yea

can we talk?

about what

—————————————————————-

ouch.
that hurt.

locked in 🔒🤞🤞
—————————————————————-

i'm sorry.
i made a mistake.
i acted irrationally.
i know we could have worked
this out together.
i'm sorry i didn't give
it a chance.
but i'm willing to give
it another shot
if you are.

read

—————————————————————-

i didn't think she would say anything. i didn't except her to. if wasnt fair to her. but i'd rather do it now then regret not doing anything later.

i sigh at her lack of response. it was worth a try.
i put down my phone, pulling my sheets over my head. just as i'm about to close my eyes. i hear a ding.

i jump to my phone wondering if she texted back. it wasn't her.

it was duolingo asking me to finish today's spanish lesson. i frown and throw my phone on my bed. but then i hear another ding, and i know it's probably duolingo threatening to kill me and hold my family hostage for not doing the lesson but part of me also thinks it's y/n.

so i pick it up.

locked in 🔒🤞🤞
—————————————————————-

i'm sorry.
i made a mistake.
i acted irrationally.
i know we could have worked
this out together.
i'm sorry i didn't give
it a chance.
but i'm willing to give
it another shot
if you are.

i'd like that.
can we talk tmr?

yes.
yes please.
thank you.
my house?
6:30pm?

sure

—————————————————————-

i was grinning like a fool as i texted her. this is what she did to me, it's special and i can't let it go. i need her in my life.

inspired by matty healy n taylor but with a good ending
100% sure this song is about him and its a bop 🔥