Rough Love

"Christy come on we're gonna be late, Jasmine yelled." " Okay, I'm coming, I screamed back."We were on our way to my niece's party up in the Mountains and we were already running late." Christy come on we have to go." She forced me out of the house as if I was a child.

As we got in the car Jasmine looked at me like I had done something wrong. "Christy you need to learn how to move with a sense of urgency. She sounded like my mother and it made me angry." Shut up Jasmine damn, stop acting like my mom.....besides my sense of urgency is fine when it comes to the bedroom and when you want to be touched." Jasmine looked at me with a blush. "Whatever Christy it's not my niece who's having the party. The whole ride there we did not talk and I didn't want to look at her. When we finally arrived at the northbound my face lit up like stars. Such big houses and plenty of land to go around. My brother and my niece saw the car pulling in and decided to meet us at the driveway. My niece ran up to me with the biggest smile on her face. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she saw a gift box wrapped with bunny paper in the backseat of the car. She jumped for joy I gave her her present. Telling her to go open it her mommy and daddy her present.

Two hours into the party and me and Jasmine still didn't say a word to each other. She was talking to my brother and his wife when I caught a glimpse of her face. She looked sad and hurt. To see that she was talking to them with such an expression hurt me as well. She saw me looking, so I turned my head quickly to try and play it off. However, it didn't work and she waved at me to come over there." Christy can we go upstairs and talk for a moment." Not really wanting to hear what she had to say I kept quiet, but I did walk in the house and up the stairs with her.

We walked into my brother's bedroom to talk away from the crowd."Christy, I'm sorry for rushing you this morning I just wanted to make a good impression on your brother, by being on time. I glanced at her face to see that she meant it and I felt bad for ignoring her the whole day.

So I closed the bedroom door and I started kissing her neck. I could hear her breathing getting louder and she started to moan. I forcefully took off the top as she unzipped my pants. I undid her bra and pushed her into the bed to slid the rest off. She pulled me towards the bed and started fingering me as I licked her nipple." Jasmine, I love you. Finger me more, please give it to me." I moaned out her name over and over again. I looked into her eyes were filled with passion." Christy fuck me." I stuck my fingers into her and she was becoming more and wetter as she moaned my name louder and louder." Ahhh, Christy, I love you to oh fuck me harder."

As I felt her about to cum I was almost there too until I heard the door crack open. It was my niece! She screamed not knowing what was going on she called her mommy and daddy. And as we both came it hit me. We were still at a little kids party.