Wedding Prep

A few months have gone by since I've proposed, and they were some of the most difficult months ever but I got through them. With only one more day until our wedding, we had to make sure that all the guest arrived at the hotels, but aside from the 250 guests. The most important thing on my mind was my vows. I was thinking about something like this:

If I die don't cry.
It's not necessary for you to cry over a dead person.
If I die I will cry not because I'm dead but because others still have to deal with the loneliness of this world.
It's no more about me.
I died as part of the person I was supposed to be.
So go out and be what you to be.........for me
Cause if I die I wanna look down and see a beautiful you.

But that seemed a little too dark for a wedding. Maybe if I just go and clear my head I can get some inspiration. I went for a walk around a nature trail. However, nature is so boring I can't find a damn thing to inspire me. All I see is birds in trees, some trees, one apple tree, and a deer sitting under the apple tree. What the hell type of inspiration is that. Maybe if I wanted to make an apple pie, this would be perfect. Ugh, maybe I'll just wing it.

Morning of Wedding:

It's 7:30 in the morning and I got no sleep what so ever. "Christy wake up we're about to start serving breakfast", Jasmine's mother yelled. She sounded excited and it annoyed me. How come she could sleep good and wake up excited and I couldn't.  "Yes ma'am," I replied. I crawled out of bed and put on some pajamas. I walked downstairs to a house full of people, some of which I never met.

I invited some of the guys I met at the sex camp. The colorful gay guy and his husband Josh was there. I made him my maid of honor since we really bonded at the camp. John really came through with his kind words and it really made us close. The gothic girl and the straight guy was there too, along with childhood friends. Outside of the people I met along the way both of our families were here to support us.

All of them were congratulating me on the marriage. My brother and his wife were also there. I made my niece the flower girl. "So, Christy your finally tying the knot with Jasmine," my brother said loudly. "Yeah well, if it wasn't her it be a box of pop-tarts." The whole room laughed and it gave me a sense of relief.

"Come on everyone it is now 10am and we need everyone to go back to the hotels until the Wedding starts at 3pm." Jasmine's mother announced.

With the guest gone it was time to set up for the wedding, and time for me to get dressed. It was an elegant white wedding, but since neither one of us were virgins it wasn't all white. I had a costume white tuxedo with white hard bottom dress shoes instead. I was anxious to see what Jasmine's dress looked like and I hadn't seen her all day.

Soon after awhile it was 2:30, and the wedding venue was packed. A gigantic ballroom  mahogany wood floors and dark sea moss green drapes. A white rose in every seat, an arc made out of moon flowers and blue  violets. Outside the venue was a special white limo and inside Jasmine was waiting. I was still at the house with John feeling terrified with the butterflies in my stomach, but right now I'm glad that he's by my side for this day. "Girl you look you about to have a heart attack." "I might be," I say why frantic breathing. "I don't know if I can go through with this John."

John looked at me with such passion and a glare in his eyes and said; "love can be tricky. No one really has a concrete definition for it and yet we all know how it feels. You love this girl and she loves you. The way you look at each other can spark flames in the air. The way you feel when you think about her makes your knees buckle. The way you feel safe when she holds you at night and you know you can't wake up without her. That love is all to real for you to back out, because I know she feels the same way about you. Marry this girl and let that love continue to be beautiful and grow."

With those words, I was ready to go and marry Jasmine and I knew exactly what I wanted to say.

           (Please vote and follow me)