Unpause on Sex

So the week is started to end, and doing this camp has done 3 things. Number uno: make me want Jasmine even more. Number two: made me want Jasmine even more. And the last: made me wonder if I would ever lose her to another. You see I've been doing a lot of thinking while being here in this so-called camp.
           While being stuck in a cabin with a gay dude, a straight guy, and an emo bitch life seems different. It seems that a life without sex with a person you love is meaningless. It took a guy who was fruitier than I was to teach me that, but I got the lesson. So with that lesson, I'm going to ask Jasmine to marry me. The only problem is.....I'm scared out of my freaking mind.

I mean what if she says no. Then what will I do? I might just die of heartbreak. Then again what if she says yes. How will I propose? What kind of ring will I get her. Ugh, this will kill me before she gets a chance to deny me.
I guess I have to ask the one person who hates me the most......Jasmine's mom. That old skank hates me more than a fat bitch hates salad. But she was my lovers' mother and I had to respect that. I hater so much 😖😖😓😓. "Babe I'll be back I'm going to the store." "Okay, Christy see ya later babe."

Okay so I'm in front of Jasmine's mom house, and I feel like I'm going to die. I can't even bring myself to do it."Child what in the world are you doing in front of my house." She scared the daylights out of me I thought my face had turned white."Come on in the house and stop sitting out here like a perverted old man." All man, now I got to go inside. This could be hell.

"So you said you want to marry my daughter huh?" "Well, you have my blessing." "What!!!!" My face cringed up so fast man, I just couldn't believe it. "What would you rather have me say hell nah and kick you out my house." "Oh no, ma'am I'm glad that you approve of it." I was so happy my face could burst.
"You know Jasmine tells me a lot about you all relationship, and anyone who can make Jasmine happy makes me happy. But don't think that means I hate you ass any less." I hate that bitch, but again it's Jasmine's mom. So when I left that hell hole of a house I went to buy a ring. A friend told
I to go to this please called K.

I hated that place too. Everyone all in ya damn business and shit. I asked for a ring with a nice size diamond, and they showing me all other types of shit. Never take marriage advice from a fruit pebble ass gay dude. Maybe when it comes to wine but nothing else. Anyway, I'm just ready to ask my baby to marry me.
It's around 8 pm, but I didn't think I would be gone that long. Jasmine had a candlelight dinner set up with red wine and rose petals everywhere. "Baby you were gone for a long time. You had me waiting for the long baby, and you know we haven't had sex in a week and I'm so horny." I think I was starting to get wet but I remembered about the proposal. So be for we headed upstairs after the dinner I stopped her.

"Jasmine I love you so much and you make my life so much happier and better than it uses to be. Every morning when I wake up your beautiful face is the first thing I see, and I wouldn't want it any other way." I got down on one knee and I took out the ring. Jasmine's face lit up and her eyes started to tear. "Baby will you marry me."
And she said yes.

(Please vote and follow me)