Chapter 26 - That Undefined Hate or love?

|ZANDER|

|ZANDER|

Everything seemed dull, dark and murky as if once again I have been abandoned by the light, colors and life, again pushed in the depth of darkness to survive as long as I could but couldn't endure this anymore. I wanted to be free from this, these invisible shackles which were holding me back, I just wished they would break and let me breath, let me live as I wanted to feel everything I have been missing, I yearned for warmth and love for so long and now I want to reach out to grab what belonged to me.

"Papa" Her sweet voice jerked me back to the reality, my hand patted her head while she glares at me the same way I do to everyone.

"Mamma ko wapas leke aao, aapki wajah se hi toh gayi hai?"

{Bring mamma back, she left because of you}

She had been nagging me to get Simran back but honestly I don't know where she is, it's been six days already, she isn't even answering her phones. Only Ruza receives her video calls twice a day but this little devil doesn't even let me a glimpse of her and have a grudge against me now.

"Do you hate her?"

My eyes dilated at her, I don't hate her mother but at the same time I can't stand in the same room as her, the reason is simple that her face reminds me of everything I have been deprived off whether it's the time with our daughter or the time we should have been together but does that matter now?

My lips pressed into a thin line as I took her onto my lap and caressed her pretty cheeks, admiring those eyes watching me curiously while waiting for my response.

"I don't hate her because she's the woman who made my heart beat again so how could I?"

I firmly answered despite the turmoil inside me but partially it was the truth, I want to hate her but I can't.

She eyes me more suspiciously, "Oh Really? But you always glare at her like this," She immediately sets her eyes into flame of fire and pouts her lips, "It's like you are trying hardly to hate her but can't resist her, uhh?"

Then she smug, "Well I guess, it is because my mom is pretty hot and so she's irresistible just like me as I am her daughter, also yours since you are decent looking too".

I couldn't help but smile at her such bold attitude, she is too smart, sorted and quite charming like Simran.

"Mr. Walsh, the driver has arrived outside".

Martha informed me so I just lifted Ruza in my arms and took her outside to meet my therapist since it was due anyway.

Yes, I have been taking therapies since she left me five years ago as I have become insomniac so I rarely sleep, it has gotten worse right after when she left me again as her presence is the only cure I have yet my brain doesn't want to accept it.